A Unique Rush T Shirt.

phlaaps

QUOTE (nebbish @ Jun 4 2011, 04:46 AM)
About 10 days and they'll be on ebay - all being well
Just putting the final order together

sorry for the delay sad.gif ph34r.gif wink.gif

No worries!

Just looking forward seeing one in person.

Once again Nebbish, congrats on a great design.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sanzo @ Jun 5 2011, 02:11 PM)
It was probably me you seen in Newcastle or nebbish +co , I think we were the only ones with them on but of course there could have been others

Undoubtedly the finest tshirt to celebrate the boys FIRST visit to Ireland.

QUOTE (phlaaps @ Jun 5 2011, 08:52 PM)
It was probably me you seen in Newcastle or nebbish +co , I think we were the only ones with them on  but of course there could have been others

cool.gif

It was probably me you seen in Newcastle or nebbish +co , I think we were the only ones with them on  but of course there could have been others

Hi Sanzo, if you were stood for a while during the interval in the aisle that ran on the left hand side of the floor (when looking towards the stage) about 5 rows from the front , & were talking to a couple of guys, 1 from Toronto & 1 from New York, then it was you I saw.

Hi Sanzo, if you were stood for a while during the interval in the aisle that ran on the left hand side of the floor (when looking towards the stage) about 5 rows from the front , & were talking to a couple of guys, 1 from Toronto & 1 from New York, then it was you I saw.

QUOTE (nebbish @ Jun 9 2011, 04:25 AM)
getting them from the printers on 18th June so next weekend they will be up on ebay!

soory aboot the delay

smile.gif

June 18th? Damn that's the night i'm seeing them in San Diego - biggrin.gif

Definitely will be ordering two them when you get them online - I frequently visit the local irish pubs in san diego and that would be awesome -

Horseman- I dont really recall what I was doing at the interval, I know I wenr to the stall and got a poster and badges then came back and stood in the aisles and they good stewards there let me too.

How do you know I was talking to a Canadian and New yorker? I didnt even know that lol

Nebbish- are you able to get a copy of the "carlsberg" Rush t shirt,that was a good idea too

QUOTE (Sarge @ Jun 11 2011, 12:30 PM)
Alphseeker your post together with your signature pic made me laugh, I was wonderin' if that was you cycling home from an Irish bar? wink.gif

I don't need the bike to do a face-plant, just 4 or five Irish car bombs will do the trick - laugh.gif

QUOTE (sanzo @ Jun 12 2011, 09:26 PM)
Horseman- I dont really recall what I was doing at the interval, I know I wenr to the stall and got a poster and badges then came back and stood in the aisles and they good stewards there let me too.
How do you know I was talking to a Canadian and New yorker? I didnt even know that lol

Hi Sanzo - The person in the Geniusses shirt was having a chat to a stocky coloured guy & his mate who, dare I say, had a look of Geddy about him, but maybe a generation or two removed. Me & my wife then spotted these same two guys when we went for a wander after breakfast the next morning. We saw the same two guys just past the Tyne bridge & had about 20 minutes chatting with them until it started raining. They both seemed like regular Rush fans, the coloured guy having seen them 22 times, mostly around the NY area. It was even weirder to find that the bloke whose appearance reminded me of Geddy was actually from Toronto!

Nebbish, you could get a job as a full time T shirt designer I think,

If you are making copies of the Guiness shirt, will you make some of the carlsberg one

Edited by sanzo