Red Leather custom Rush jacket

Grapes_under_pressure

Nein, it appears the uh... Geographic of the forum has changed?

And lol I guess I do see where you're all coming from tongue.gif plus unfortunately for the sake of me selling it looks like I was into the 4 worst albums for reselling, bet someone would leap on it if it had the 2112 starman on it instead. Even being bright red and all.

People seemed to like it back when I did it, was wondering if they were around still was all.

Edited by Grapes_under_pressure

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ May 19 2011, 09:16 AM)

And lol I guess I do see where you're all coming from tongue.gif plus unfortunately for the sake of me selling it looks like I was into the 4 worst albums for reselling, bet someone would leap on it if it had the 2112 starman on it instead. Even being bright red and all.

People seemed to like it back when I did it, was wondering if they were around still was all.

bekloppt.gif my child bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ May 18 2011, 07:16 PM)

well look at it this way...for one reason or another you don't like it anymore either ...right?

But here is some bacon becuase everything goes better with that bacon.gif

JK

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ May 18 2011, 08:16 PM)

Hey, I think the jacket is awesome. I'm a custom Rush jacket owner myself. I didn't make it myself, though. Believe me, I've received my share of praise as well as relentless abuse on it. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ May 19 2011, 11:25 AM)

Hey, I think the jacket is awesome. I'm a custom Rush jacket owner myself. I didn't make it myself, though. Believe me, I've received my share of praise as well as relentless abuse on it. laugh.gif

Can we have some pictures of that jacket? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ May 19 2011, 04:46 PM)

I've posted pics of that jacket around here plenty of times. I've made it my profile pic. smile.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ May 22 2011, 09:43 AM)

I've posted pics of that jacket around here plenty of times. I've made it my profile pic. smile.gif

That's a custom jacket?! I've seen pictures of it on the forum before, but I actually thought it was an official Rush jacket from back in the day. It's awesome!

QUOTE (USB Connector @ May 22 2011, 10:19 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ May 22 2011, 09:43 AM)

That's a custom jacket?! I've seen pictures of it on the forum before, but I actually thought it was an official Rush jacket from back in the day. It's awesome!

Yep. Bought it in Myrtle Beach, SC around 1992. It was in a boardwalk-style rock-n-roll shop that had this huge rack of all custom made air-brushed jackets of just about any classic band you could name at the time. One jacket better than the next. I wish I had taken pictures of some of the other jackets there - they were all incredible. But then, bam - there it was. A Rush 2112 jacket for $85.00. There was nothing to consider. It was mine.