M-Class Planet

I can tell by your faves that you are a fan of the more accessable radio-ish songs, and that's cool. I like the epics alot more but hey, Rush is awesome right?

Anthem and Bastille Day: those probably wouldnt be my picks but they are probably the most straight forward hard rockin' tracks off the first 2 albums so you cant go wrong there.

2112: ditto

AFTK: I'd go with Xanadu, as most people here might, but I love the title track too.

Hemispheres Book II: My fave is LVS but the title track is arguably heir best epic track.

Spirit Of Radio: great song but Natural Science rules.

Tom Sawyer: See YYZ

Subdivisions: maybe their most enduring track off this album, seems to have a life of it's own in it's greatness. Analog Kid is mine.

Distant Early Warning: maybe my least fave on this album and I dont know why, it just never seemed to speak greatness to me.

Big Money: um, no.

Force Ten: yeah, probably

Show Dont Tell: great song but The Pass is still a wonderful song in my opinion.

Dreamline: yes

Animate: I like the instrumental

TFE: Driven kicks it to the curb

One Little Victory: I dont like Vapor trails that much.

Far Cry: I suppose you cant go wrong there. I like the Monkey song.

I feel like the openers are for the most part just introductions to greatness biggrin.gif

Here again is the best on the first album

Anthem however is the best on FBN

Then the fountain wub.gif

2112 of course

Cygnus X-1

Hemi of course

NS

TCE

Losing It

BTW

MR

Force ten and time stand still and prime mover are equal.

The pass or available light

Bravado wub.gif

Animate yeah...

Driven or resist

Vapor trail

Armor and sword

The only first songs on an album that are personal favorites of mine are A Farewell To Kings, maybe The Spirit of Radio, One Little Victory, and maybe Far Cry (though We Hold On gives it a run for it).

I looked over my faves and they're all over the place on the albums. I can't really pick out a pattern. But interesting idea...I wonder if others' favorites follow a pattern or not?

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ May 14 2011, 04:20 PM)
The only first songs on an album that are personal favorites of mine are A Farewell To Kings, maybe The Spirit of Radio, One Little Victory, and maybe Far Cry (though We Hold On gives it a run for it).

I looked over my faves and they're all over the place on the albums. I can't really pick out a pattern. But interesting idea...I wonder if others' favorites follow a pattern or not?

If you integrate my pattern you find the answer to life bolt.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ May 14 2011, 06:36 PM)

Well, if you find the mean and the median of my pattern, divide by the square root of the LCM and add the discriminent then you get the differentiated equation for eternal life. Ha! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ May 14 2011, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,May 14 2011, 06:36 PM)

Well, if you find the mean and the median of my pattern, divide by the square root of the LCM and add the discriminent then you get the differentiated equation for eternal life. Ha! tongue.gif

Too easy and i call bull, and who the hell wants to integrate just a number...number times x, boring eyesre4.gif

biggrin.gif

Edited by Good,bad,andrush