this is bada$$

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 10 2011, 08:04 PM)
only if you didn't know they play freakin' marathon...
great 1080 version though...for a boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgXxh8mgsag&NR=1

one of you geeks film this? ph34r.gif

Wholey FUQUE! They are hittin' on ALL cylinders! My tickets for Concord, CA, arrived today and I'm busting at the seams to see the show again! Rock on!

QUOTE (Huge Ackman @ May 10 2011, 11:01 PM)

Wholey FUQUE! They are hittin' on ALL cylinders! My tickets for Concord, CA, arrived today and I'm busting at the seams to see the show again! Rock on!

HA

Got my tics today. Marathon is a great driving song. Are you going to BARF??

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ May 10 2011, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (Huge Ackman @ May 10 2011, 11:01 PM)

HA

Got my tics today. Marathon is a great driving song. Are you going to BARF??

I will be at the BARF shin-dig before the show for sure...maybe after as well but we'll see how the day and evening progress.

I just watched that Marathon clip again...wow! I canNOT wait for the show!

Watching Neil and the very end of the video when the song is over...he looks wiped out. I have never noticed this in other songs. sad.gif

The video is sped up by about 10 bpms. See the other vids of the same performance

Still fun to watch though, love that song

Amazing boots. I saw their upload of 2112, my mind has been blown for the third time. They sound more and more awesome with each performance of that song (saw them live in Toronto and Montreal during this tour, my mind was blown both times).

QUOTE (Scars @ May 10 2011, 10:36 PM)
It's definitely on point with video and sound...the only problem is that it's a pretty bad performance--they look and sound bored as hell.

You think that was bad? Check out Show Don't Tell from the same show......vocals are awful......

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 11 2011, 06:43 PM)
It's definitely on point with video and sound...the only problem is that it's a pretty bad performance--they look and sound bored as hell.

You think that was bad? Check out Show Don't Tell from the same show......vocals are awful......

and I get a kick out out of the pre-recorded backup chorus vocals......they try and make it look like Alex is singing them......

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 11 2011, 07:46 PM)

and I get a kick out out of the pre-recorded backup chorus vocals......they try and make it look like Alex is singing them......

Yeah, they SUCK!

When does Lady Gaga come to town?

QUOTE (HigherWater @ May 11 2011, 08:52 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 11 2011, 07:46 PM)

Yeah, they SUCK!

When does Lady Gaga come to town?

Hey, somebody else here likes Lady GaGa, too? All right! eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 11 2011, 08:46 PM)

I do believe you can hear Alex singing so they aren't trying to fool anyone. You must have been joking. yes.gif