birmingham n.e.c may 22nd

only 13 days to go! NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif common001.gif cheer.gif 653.gif icon_alienjig.gif 19 rows from the stage!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif common001.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif have been practising my air guitar/drumming in preparation !!! biggrin.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif gg.gif will try and upload some footage wink.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best seats ever for me.

I got Row 7 for the S&A tour.

I hope the boys aren't too tired after playing Newcastle the night before. One of the rare occasions that they don't have a day off between shows.

you havent heard! ohmy.gif

this show is cancelled due to lack of interest.

jeez im so sorry guys! fists crying.gif

JUST KIDDIN biggrin.gif .......i know NOT f***ing funny doh.gif

great venue have a good show wink.gif and post a review please

I've borrowed a nice little Sony 7mp camera.

I've tested it for recording audio @ high volumes (stuck it near to my speaker while giving BU2B a bit of stick). I might capture one or two bits of video footage.

I think this show might be one of the best I'll have seen them do. Just hope they're not too tired after playing Newcastle the previous night.

Is it Sunday yet ?

mark is that you biggrin.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif welcome matey to the forum biggrin.gif cheer.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif more for emphasis cheer.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif icon_alienjig.gif atickhum.gif p.s my phone is dead (does not get a signal wink.gif anymore.but will get a new one on thursday.will contact you with the number mate.how is your jaaaagggggg biggrin.gif

will do mate biggrin.gif (i'll pay you a visit on thursday afternoon,if that's ok?) i think it's something like 7.30pm? they start playing (someone will correct me if i'm wrong) NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif 2.gif chickendance.gif now i'm going to practice more air guitar/drumming along to yyz tongue.gif 2.gif

carnt wait 653.gif 653.gif Im in BLK B Row W. Already been to Sheffield BLK C Row 2 , Manchester BLK 115 Row A. if any1 has seen at Sheffield or Manchester or wen they go Birmingham a Silver Ford Focus Registration R222 USH its ME biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

cant remember which block im in! to excited biggrin.gif

I hope they save some rocket sauce to bring from Newcastle.

They don't do too many back to back dates on this tour, I hope they can do the biz on Sunday night.

Hang on, it's Rush we are talking about here, of course they'll do the biz.

Tomorrow is my first EVER Rush concert and the first rock concert in 10 years!! Not sure how I'm gonna sleep tonight!!

not long to go now wink.gif biggrin.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif trink36.gif 2.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif 653.gif see you there bekloppt.gif 1022.gif icon_alienjig.gif msn_sheep.png might not be able to upload footage straight away though (have lost my camera usb lead/returned a phone that wasn't working to tesco and like an idiot put the lead in the box by mistake DOH!!! doh.gif sad.gif fing.gif wtf.gif but rest assured that i will try and get a new lead A.S.A.P yes.gif wink.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

well it's finally here biggrin.gif woke up (although couldn't sleep much) to the spirit of radio alarm on my phone 1022.gif will be playing it on my guitar (well attempting it wink.gif before i go.am also going to tesco's in the hope that they still have my camera usb lead (that i mistakenly put in the box of a phone that i was returning doh.gif am going to try and film/take pics of the gig.watch this space biggrin.gif 2.gif to anyone who's going,see you there bekloppt.gif ROCK ON!!! NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif bncegrn.gif gg.gif chickendance.gif 1022.gif common001.gif cheer.gif 653.gif 2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (racefaceec90 @ May 22 2011, 08:20 AM)
well it's finally here  biggrin.gif woke up (although couldn't sleep much) to the spirit of radio alarm on my phone 1022.gif  will be playing it on my guitar (well attempting it  wink.gif before i go.am also going to tesco's in the hope that they still have my camera usb lead (that i mistakenly put in the box of a phone that i was returning  doh.gif  am going to try and film/take pics of the gig.watch this space  biggrin.gif  2.gif to anyone who's going,see you there  bekloppt.gif ROCK ON!!! NeilFinal.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  AlexFinal.gif  bncegrn.gif  gg.gif  chickendance.gif  1022.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  653.gif  2.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  icon_alienjig.gif

Calm down dear, it's only a Rush concert.

Hang on, what am I saying ? "Only" a Rush concert ?

common001.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif

just wanted to add that i'll be the long haired unshaven hippy/hobo looking ugly bloke on row 19 (either wearing a nin hoody/or my rush 30th anniversary tour t shirt) wink.gif am leaving in about 10 minutes (my friend and me are going to visit a castle somewhere beforehand (to take some snaps) rock on the gig NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif bncegrn.gif trink36.gif 653.gif yes.gif cheer.gif common001.gif gg.gif blah.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif chickendance.gif icon_alienjig.gif biggrin.gif 2.gif p.s alex had better watch out (i was cooking on the guitar just now wink.gif biggrin.gif 2.gif (joke wink.gif Edited by racefaceec90