vitalsigns318

The Ultimate Concert Experience With Alex Lifeson Grand Prize:

Trip For Two To Las Vegas Show VIP Concert Seating

Meet Alex Backstage

Take Home His Signed Gibson Custom Axe

The Grand Prize has an approximate cash value of $5,999.00

Contest runs from March 24, 2011, and May 31, 2011

The Ultimate Concert Experience with Alex Lifeson

You do have to buy something also, from what I can tell. They're not making it real easy to enter. . .

QUOTE (Mara @ May 9 2011, 01:19 PM)
You do have to buy something also, from what I can tell. They're not making it real easy to enter. . .

That link up thread is not the actual contest page. You do not have to buy anything to enter....

http://community.musiciansfriend.com/commu...ess/sweepstakes

But don't bother. I've already won.

I've decided.

common001.gif

1287.gif

I entered a few weeks ago. laugh.gif Fat chance I'll actually win, but it'd be epic if I did!

Only downside would be missing the last couple days of my church's mission trip (last year to go :C ) but it's RUSH. I think that trumps everything. I wouldn't care if it was Judgment Day. I'd be like, "Hey, yo, God, I just won VIP TICKETS to go see Rush, so you need to hold off until the concert's over, 'kay?"

QUOTE (CMWriter @ May 9 2011, 05:50 PM)
I entered a few weeks ago. laugh.gif Fat chance I'll actually win, but it'd be epic if I did!
Only downside would be missing the last couple days of my church's mission trip (last year to go :C ) but it's RUSH. I think that trumps everything. I wouldn't care if it was Judgment Day. I'd be like, "Hey, yo, God, I just won VIP TICKETS to go see Rush, so you need to hold off until the concert's over, 'kay?"

I'm sure he'd understand. smile.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ May 9 2011, 05:34 PM)
Not open to FL residents!!! angry.gif

N.Y. and D.C. residents are out too...

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Florida and New York) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and have Internet access (all of the foregoing) as of March 23, 2011. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, Florida, New York, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.

Neil would LOVE it if you won, and blew off church!! laugh.gif 2.gif

but seriously- if you told God that, he'd be like: "well i AM playing the bass, keys and singing in the band ya know!"

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ May 10 2011, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ May 9 2011, 05:34 PM)
Not open to FL residents!!! angry.gif

N.Y. and D.C. residents are out too...

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Florida and New York) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and have Internet access (all of the foregoing) as of March 23, 2011. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, Florida, New York, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.

Dammit! What have they got against New Yorkers? rage.gif

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 10 2011, 08:01 PM)

He'd like it even more if you Blew Off in Church.

Remeber kiddies, where ere you be, let your wind blow free, in church or chapel let it rattle.

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 10 2011, 03:01 PM)

but seriously- if you told God that, he'd be like: "well i AM playing the bass, keys and singing in the band ya know!"

Dude, I go to church every Sunday and have done pretty much every mission and volunteer opportunity handed to me by my church. I have helped build, scrape, and paint houses, helped small children with bathroom issues, stopped food fights at Vacation Bible School, and basically given what free time I have to my church. Something tells me Neil wouldn't be so fond of that, but he might appreciate that at least our mission groups go and do WORK instead of evangelism. Actions > Words! (But that's for SOCN, haha.)

Frankly I think I deserve a break. And half the staff at my church are RUSH fans anyways; I think they'd understand. laugh.gif