Globen - Sweden 2011-05-06

fred

I was there. *sunglasses on* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

This was my first show actually smile.gif I wasn't decessive enough or whatever when the S&A tour rolled around.

It was _amazing_. The sound was really good, and the guys were going at like a bunch of... pros! I were standing on the right side of row 5, so no complaints there... even if i'm more of an alex guy, lol.

Well... I don't have anything more to say really. It was superb. I may get around to posting a pic or two when I get home (flight scheduled for sunday), but for now, I'm going to sleep and then walk around in stockholm tomorrow.

Hope other people who were there had as much fun as I had! I'm out.

It was an AMAAAAZING, WONDERFUL, BRILLIANT show last night! Im still super-excited about it!!!

Alex guitars sounded impeccably great! What a master! Neils drumsolo blew me away! Geddy had some trouble with his bass in the beginning, so he changed for another one! Geddy did also have some problems with the high notes, but what difference does it make, he's the BEST! wub.gif

And finally i got to hear Marathon! Wow, i think my heart stopped there for a while!! common001.gif

I also think the Stockholm audience was boring, but alright, i've seen worse!

Anyway it was a wonderful show and i hope to see The Masters in action very soon again!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Any personal talk from Geddy or the friendly usual stuff,

He didn't talk all too much, some comments here and there about the next song and that they were going to play for [some number] hours. He did say "tack!" at least 3 times though. :D

I also think the Stockholm audience was boring, but alright, i've seen worse!

Most of the audience was fairly still and quiet, but of course people were into it when 2112 came around. Maybe it's the music/band...? It's not quite the same as, say, iron maiden after all. In my opinion.

I put a bunch of photos that range from so-so to pretty good quality (considering that i used a compact camera) here, so go right ahead and view them if you like. They're completely unedited, so they are pretty big in file size. Also really hard to take a good shot of Al from where I was standing.... shame. :|

There's also a short clip of the yyz solo in there. Didn't record much... I was kinda too busy with having fun. :P

I stood on row 3 to the right for the second half of the show. I agree that most of the audience were quiet and boring. But atleast me and the guy next to me who had came all the way from Panama rocked the place! With that in mind I can't help but to think that I really deserved the T-shirt Geddy Lee throwed at me, which I also was lucky enough to catch.