Should We Try to Get Neil as a Moderator at TRF?

snowdogged

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Try to Get Neil as a Moderator at TRF?

• Yes
    • No

I apologize in advance for what this thread is about to become but there are so many stupid threads in this section, and I learned from watching Bugs Bunny "If you can't beat em, join em!". Edited by snowdogged

No, he's got other more important things to focus on. Which I think were all aware of 2.gif

Plus, there's no garuntee that Neil is familiar enough with computers to perform such duities.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ May 5 2011, 09:53 AM)
I apologize in advance for what this thread is about to become but there are so many stupid threads in this section, and I learned from watching Bugs Bunny "If you can't beat em, join em!".

I like how you "apologize in advance for what this thread is about to become," then continue to post what will probably become yet another Neil hater thread. And, the second such thread in two days.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 5 2011, 09:36 AM)
I apologize in advance for what this thread is about to become but there are so many stupid threads in this section, and I learned from watching Bugs Bunny "If you can't beat em, join em!".

I like how you "apologize in advance for what this thread is about to become," then continue to post what will probably become yet another Neil hater thread. And, the second such thread in two days.

It's gonna to happen anyhow. I was just having a little fun! I'm a little sleep deprived right now so I am being even sillier than I normally am. Sorry, if I'm making things tough on you. smile.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ May 5 2011, 10:43 AM)

It's gonna to happen anyhow. I was just having a little fun! I'm a little sleep deprived right now so I am being even sillier than I normally am. Sorry, if I'm making things tough on you. smile.gif

It's gonna happen anyhow? Look, don't complain about the abundance of stupid threads in here if you're going to add to them.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 5 2011, 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ May 5 2011, 10:43 AM)

It's gonna happen anyhow? Look, don't complain about the abundance of stupid threads in here if you're going to add to them.

I just did it because I am overtired and I just kept on reading them and I guess they got to me. I will to refrain next time that I am this tired. trink39.gif

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ May 5 2011, 09:48 AM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ May 5 2011, 08:53 AM)
"If you can't beat em, join em!".

Its this type of mentality that is ruining of our society in general. It represents ultimate compromise in one's character.

It was a joke! You know, ha, ha! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 5 2011, 11:51 AM)
I didn't think it was possible, but I think my IQ has dropped even further. And I'm starting to drool.

Dese treads r infektin mi braen.

Feeling a bit of stupid-itis? tongue.gif

It'll never happen, but I voted yes anyways. But seriously, isn't this the same thread basically as "Members of Rush - They're here"?

Good lord, what is happening to this forum?

I remember a couple months ago I went to the very beginning of the "RUSH" section and looked at the threads. Almost nothing like some of these.. well, dumb threads lately. But I suppose as a community grows, it changes and goes through phases...

QUOTE (Silas Lang @ May 5 2011, 10:41 PM)
Clockwork Angels can't be released soon enough

Ooooh, I dunno about that. New albums bring out a different kind of whackjob to the "Why won't Neil father my children??" style of whackjob.