Star Wars-9 disc blu ray breakdown

They're not getting a dime of my money until the original trilogy is released in it's original non-special edition un-effed with form.

Han. Shot. First.

As big of a Star Wars fan as I am, i'm gonna pass on this. I've already got all the movies on DVD and unless I get really bored I rarely watch the special features on any of my DVD's, which seems to be what this collection is made up of.

Definitely going to get this. Extras seem pretty sweet too. Come on, 'Star Wars' on Blu Ray? That's a must have.

Not a huge Star Wars fan, but I enjoy it enough to get this.

Just how many times will George Lucas repackage his Star Wars films?

He must be related to those people who keep re-releasing all those "Ultimate Best Of The Who", Jethro Tull's Truly Greatest Hits" packages every other year..... sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ May 5 2011, 08:12 AM)
Well in all fairness it's the first time ever on Blu-Ray, for those interested in that presentation. 

I agree. The debut of Star Wars on Blu-Ray is different.

Yes, many film studios are guilty of milking their cash cow films like Blade Runner, Alien, and others. They should be ashamed of themselves.....shouldn't they? confused13.gif

I guess the main reason for the constant re-releases is that people keep buying them! Shame on US, then!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 4 2011, 08:11 AM)
They're not getting a dime of my money until the original trilogy is released in it's original non-special edition un-effed with form.

Han. Shot. First.

goodpost.gif

Abso-friggin-lutely!!

The dvd's are good enough for me.

Besides in all that extra crap, I don't see one of the more entertaining extras I ever ran across through the years...

From Star Wars to Jedi - the Making of a Saga -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMWTDwogbo

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 4 2011, 11:39 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 4 2011, 11:11 AM)

Han. Shot. First.

yes.gif

+1 It was sacrilige to edit them AFTER the release. Give me back the original that I saw on VHS!

I DID like the CGI scenes of the Battle of Yavin, that was good. Greedo shooting first was f***ing horrible.

Also, there are rumors circulating that once the 3D's run their course, Episodes 9-12 are gonna be made. Makes sense.

Also, I'm gonna totally f***ing see these 3D's. I never got to see the theatrical releases, ever. (Not even at Celebration.) So this'll be my wet dream.