Nick Cannon

snowdogged

I find it pretty unbelievable that this guy is constantly getting jobs as a TV host, announcer or radio dj when he doesn't seem to have a very strong grasp of the English language. He was/is the host of America's Got Talent and now he has a top 40 Casey Kasem type countdown radio show. Whenever I hear him talk it totally reminds me of when Eddie Murphy did Buckwheat on SNL. If I was only listening and couldn't see this guy then I would swear that it was Eddie Murphy doing his Buckwheat impression.

A girl at my school won the Nickelodeon Halo Award. A friend of mine is on Pom Squad with aforementioned girl and Nick Cannon came into town to present the award to her. Apparently the guy was really rude, a total d-bag, and just overall not a pleasant person. And really smug, apparently. Kind of that superiority complex.

Might've just been having a bad day, it happens to everyone, but the girl was being awarded for community service and the like. Charitable acts -- and he couldn't be nice? I don't know. Some celebs are just like that I guess.