Movies Which Have Put You to Sleep

Milton Bridge

We have all been there - we have paid our cash, settled down with our coke and pop corn and the film hasn;'t been rivetting next thing schla03.gif .

What films have put you to sleep in the cinema.

My last one was Star Wars Attack of the Clones? schla03.gif

Sigourney Weaver's second movie (the one after Alien), called The Janitor, although I'm sure it was called something different in America.

It co-starred William Hurt, and it was the biggest pile of poo I've ever had the misfortune to sit through.

No plot, no life, no hope, no f***ing nowt... 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Brutal Truth @ May 5 2005, 10:20 AM)
Sigourney Weaver's second movie (the one after Alien), called The Janitor, although I'm sure it was called something different in America.

http://img140.exs.cx/img140/8815/cybernetic6bh.jpg

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, before Sigourney Weaver made her first Alien movie........

(Sorry, but you know me. Any excuse to make an ATHF reference.)

To be quite honest, the only film that has done that was Martin Scorcese's remake of Cape Fear. In addition, despite the fact that neither of us had seen the original, my friend and I were telling each other what was going to happen five minutes ahead of the film.

We both just found it dull and predictable

Oddly enough, Wild At Heart. To me, for some reason the story line just seemed to plod. Most David Lynch films seem to do that to me. Kind of a shame because I enjoyed Twin Peaks and Dune.

My brother in law always falls asleep while trying to watch Jurassic Park. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ May 5 2005, 12:00 PM)
To be quite honest, the only film that has done that was Martin Scorcese's remake of Cape Fear. In addition, despite the fact that neither of us had seen the original, my friend and I were telling each other what was going to happen five minutes ahead of the film.

We both just found it dull and predictable

I loved Cape Fear. Robert De Niro played a great psychopath. Yes I have seen the original and it's pretty boring compared to Martin's version. The movies that I thought sucked, so to speak, was Patriot Games and Ransom. They were boring as hell until the last 15 minutes of the movie. Then it got good. LOL

the second time i went to see LOTR.....

late night the night before..... schla03.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ May 5 2005, 05:27 PM)
Personally, I loved Wild at Heart - maybe it was the presence of Laura Dern that kept me awake

Aw...hell, peanut.

rofl3.gif

Yeah, she kept me wide awake as well!