New Harry Potter Trailer

briremo

Duuude oh my GOD.

Voldemort just brings creepy to a whole new level of awesome.

That's why I have such a fascination with him. ;w;

JULY CAN'T COME QUICKLY ENOUGH!! I have been reading these books since I was 8 or 9 or something. I hope the film doesn't disappoint! I read HP7 within 24 hours of its release!

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 29 2011, 03:27 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 29 2011, 01:26 PM)
The movie is sure to rock...but then it's over.  sad.gif

I am sure that WB will find some way to further milk the franchise.

I hope J.K. Rowling doesn't let them.

I also hope she's writing and not just rolling around in her profits.

She was my original writing inspiration/idol. wub.gif

I didn't know they were still making the movies. I haven't seen anything past the second half of Order of the Phoenix (I walked out the theater about one hour into the film). At least the realized that longer books need two parts to be any good.

By the way, Christine, your avatar is just hilarious!

For the record, Odo does dance with Major Kira. tongue.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 29 2011, 06:31 PM)
I didn't know they were still making the movies. I haven't seen anything past the second half of Order of the Phoenix (I walked out the theater about one hour into the film). At least the realized that longer books need two parts to be any good.

You walked out of a HP movie? O: Preposterous!

(..okay, "Order of the Phoenix" wasn't that good, film-wise..)

I think if you watch 6 and the first half of 7 you'll be much more impressed. Definitely with the latter.

Lolol thank you for noticing my avvie. (: I seriously couldn't resist making it.

And you think I wouldn't notice!? I am such an avid Odo/Kira fan I've written freaking AP essays around their romance. It just took him four years to learn how to dance for real. wink.gif

Cutest couple in the Alpha Quadrant~ wub.gif

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Apr 29 2011, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 29 2011, 06:31 PM)

You walked out of a HP movie? O: Preposterous!

(..okay, "Order of the Phoenix" wasn't that good, film-wise..)

I think if you watch 6 and the first half of 7 you'll be much more impressed. Definitely with the latter.

Lolol thank you for noticing my avvie. (: I seriously couldn't resist making it.

And you think I wouldn't notice!? I am such an avid Odo/Kira fan I've written freaking AP essays around their romance. It just took him four years to learn how to dance for real. wink.gif

Cutest couple in the Alpha Quadrant~ wub.gif

I'll give them a shot, but that movie turned me off to the entire series. I used to be a huge HP fan (I even went to the midnight release party for the seventh book at chapters) but that movie turned me off faster than.....well, there's no analogy that would be accurate and not get me banned from the forum.

I'm sure you did notice that scene, it was nicely drawn out during one of the last episodes with Vic Fontaine and made for a great end to the episode. I just pointed it out to make sure. It's so hard to tell who's seen what in Star Trek. After all, there are over 700 episodes and 11 movies so it's easy to miss an episode or a detail.

The movie is sure to rock...but then it's over. sad.gif

Dude, I know!

I stayed up all night reading the seventh book upon its release, which was so dumb because then it dawned on me that it was really over and then I was, like, "WTF." I may have cried. Granted, I was going on no sleep and I tend to cry when I don't sleep. I'll admit it. I'm woman enough to admit it.

But damn straight does that son of a gun trailer look smokin'. I'll be there for the midnight premiere (as I've done since the first one), tired and crying. wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (garbo @ May 1 2011, 02:58 PM)
The movie is sure to rock...but then it's over.  sad.gif

Dude, I know!

I stayed up all night reading the seventh book upon its release, which was so dumb because then it dawned on me that it was really over and then I was, like, "WTF." I may have cried. Granted, I was going on no sleep and I tend to cry when I don't sleep. I'll admit it. I'm woman enough to admit it.

But damn straight does that son of a gun trailer look smokin'. I'll be there for the midnight premiere (as I've done since the first one), tired and crying. wink.gif tongue.gif

When I read the last book I cried too. All the books were very well written.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ May 1 2011, 06:01 AM)
I've loved every single one of these so far, and I'm so stoked for this one.

I thought Order of the Phoenix was one of the best. confused13.gif

The thing about OotP was that it has been the shortest movie in the series, adapted from the longest book in the series...... there was alot cut out and it felt very rushed most of the time..

That being said I still like the film.

Never understood the appeal for these movies/books. I think the stories are mediocre at best, easy entertainment for kids nothing more.

Im not trying to troll, just trying to see if im the only person on the forum who doesn't like HP

QUOTE (Xanadude69 @ May 1 2011, 09:50 PM)
Never understood the appeal for these movies/books. I think the stories are mediocre at best, easy entertainment for kids nothing more.

Im not trying to troll, just trying to see if im the only person on the forum who doesn't like HP

Just out of curiosity, and I mean this sincerely: have you read the books? I'm not starting an argument (so please don't take it that way), I would just like to know.

QUOTE (garbo @ May 2 2011, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadude69 @ May 1 2011, 09:50 PM)
Never understood the appeal for these movies/books.  I think the stories are mediocre at best, easy entertainment for kids nothing more.

Just out of curiosity, and I mean this sincerely: have you read the books? I'm not starting an argument (so please don't take it that way), I would just like to know.

I read the first one when I was 9 and the second one I had to read for school. I have seen a decent amount of all the movie (thanks to my sister...) there just isn't enough to keep me interested.