The Sense O' Clock News

Nate2112

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (New World Kid @ Apr 29 2011, 03:41 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2011, 01:09 PM)
Nate, I'll be honest -- you might be too young for SOCN. Just looking out for you.

I'd like the opinions of current SOCN people about whether someone who just turned 13 is too young for in there.

I'd say let him in. Like someone said, this is the internet, what are we hiding from him?

That said, I think he should know that if we disagree with him, no special provisions on how we talk at him =p

Read Alex's two posts on the previous page. He stated things very well.

Err, well i'd post it in SOCN. But really, If people get that pissed about beliefs and all that stuff.

Eh what the hell. Permission to post in SOCN?

Also, it is a system that my friend and I have been thinking up over the past 6 years.

Edited by D3strukt

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 29 2011, 11:09 PM)
Err, well i'd post it in SOCN. But really, If people get that pissed about beliefs and all that stuff.

Also, it is a system that my friend and I have been thinking up over the past 6 years.

No kidding. You have a big batch of Kool-Aid all mixed up and ready to go, too?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 29 2011, 10:25 PM)

What is that supposed to mean?

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 29 2011, 10:09 PM)

you can't make up your OWN belief system, you're supposed to accept what others tell you! weren't you "brought up to believe"??

I was brought up to believe whatever I wanted, really. My parents weren't religious (well, my mom always told me to believe in god, and all that bull. But we never went to church.)

They always told me to never let the government f**k with me, and to take what I can without commiting fraud.

If the government wants to help me, f**k it. I'm calling the bluff, and putting their ass to work, especially now that i've got a child and all that.

The Federal Reserve needs to be shut down, so we can get out of this damn debt, that is otherwise now mathematically impossible to pay off.

Edited by D3strukt

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 29 2011, 11:41 PM)
I was brought up to believe whatever I wanted, really. My parents weren't religious (well, my mom always told me to believe in god, and all that bull. But we never went to church.)

They always told me to never let the government f**k with me, and to take what I can without commiting fraud.

If the government wants to help me, f**k it. I'm calling the bluff, and putting their ass to work, especially now that i've got a child and all that.

The Federal Reserve needs to be shut down, so we can get out of this damn debt, that is otherwise now mathematically impossible to pay off.

unsure.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 29 2011, 10:41 PM)

PM a mod and get into SOCN. This stuff has no business out here.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 30 2011, 06:13 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Apr 30 2011, 01:11 AM)
Coming from me, this is a stupid question coming up: what does OP mean..? Just wondering.

Original Poster / Original Post.

Oh! I get it - thanks, Owl! smile.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 29 2011, 10:25 PM)

I laughed-ed.

tongue.gif