The Sense O' Clock News

Nate2112

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 28 2011, 01:58 PM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Apr 28 2011, 06:58 PM)
So can they reopen it? Cuz I would love it if they did! biggrin.gif

Marriages would end. I can say no more.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Wow...Glenn Beck CAN be a little controversal sometimes!

Nate, it's locked for new members by default, and you need to ask permission of an admin to grant you access to it. It's our political/religious/verbal abuse forum. If you're weak of heart, I don't recommend it laugh.gif You'll notice some members have little asterisks (*) by where it says "Group: Members*" Those people have access to SOCN. You want in? Ask the big boss man, the almighty, SEVENTY THREE.

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 28 2011, 02:01 PM)
Nate, it's locked for new members by default, and you need to ask permission of an admin to grant you access to it. It's our political/religious/verbal abuse forum. If you're weak of heart, I don't recommend it laugh.gif You'll notice some members have little asterisks (*) by where it says "Group: Members*" Those people have access to SOCN. You want in? Ask the big boss man, the almighty, SEVENTY THREE.

Yes. And they only let conservatives in. laugh.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 28 2011, 02:05 PM)

haha laugh.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 28 2011, 03:05 PM)

So this is like an online version of the House of Representatives?

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 28 2011, 02:56 PM)
Something weird happened there years ago. Something involving Admins, Mods, a flan case and a bag of icing sugar. There were photos. It was messy. So they closed it.

Imagine if Nate were exposed to that back then. Talk about the corruption of youth. Nate would be in the circus by now, or maybe even running a water balloon fighting league. scared.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2011, 02:09 PM)
Nate, I'll be honest -- you might be too young for SOCN. Just looking out for you.

I'd like the opinions of current SOCN people about whether someone who just turned 13 is too young for in there.

I respect youre decision. I understand the politics and all(i listen to Glenn Beck) but Im not faint of heart! I understand myself and It is extremely hard to make me feel even the slightest upset.

By the way why are you called 73 laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2011, 03:09 PM)
Nate, I'll be honest -- you might be too young for SOCN. Just looking out for you.

I'd like the opinions of current SOCN people about whether someone who just turned 13 is too young for in there.

No on 13 year olds. You would be accused of trying to influence their political thinking at such a young age.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Apr 28 2011, 02:13 PM)

I respect youre decision. I understand the politics and all(i listen to Glenn Beck) but Im not faint of heart! I understand myself and It is extremely hard to make me feel even the slightest upset.

i'd say he's good. wouldn't even have known he was 13 unless i looked

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Apr 28 2011, 07:13 PM)

Coz he's 73. Forever. A cranky old man, with a propensity for drooling.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2011, 07:12 PM)
Something weird happened there years ago. Something involving Admins, Mods, a flan case and a bag of icing sugar. There were photos. It was messy. So they closed it.

Imagine if Nate were exposed to that back then. Talk about the corruption of youth. Nate would be in the circus by now, or maybe even running a water balloon fighting league. scared.gif

He would. At best. I only saw the negatives and I'm still tickling pheasants for a living. All for the love of a misplaced "h".

Ok...How would this effect my life. See, I have Republican beliefs and to be honest, I am proud of them. Its very hard to change me...

Can I have the full story of SOCN please? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 28 2011, 03:22 PM)

He would. At best. I only saw the negatives and I'm still tickling pheasants for a living. All for the love of a misplaced "h".

Good times, though. I still have the getaway bus parked behind my house. And yes, that fourth seat is still....stained.

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Apr 28 2011, 02:14 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2011, 03:09 PM)

No on 13 year olds. You would be accused of trying to influence their political thinking at such a young age.

tongue.gif

I know you sure would... poisoning his mind tongue.gif

People should be at least 30 before they can join, at least then they'd have had some real world experience and not living on all these hoop dreams the left paint sarcasm.gif

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2011, 07:31 PM)

Good times, though. I still have the getaway bus parked behind my house. And yes, that fourth seat is still....stained.

That was never going to come off. You were all far too vigorous. Did the skin on your knees ever grow back?

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 28 2011, 03:35 PM)

That was never going to come off. You were all far too vigorous. Did the skin on your knees ever grow back?

What knees? You have no recollection of that one hour, remember?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2011, 07:37 PM)

Oh yeaaahhh........that was that OTHER time. The Irish authorities still have no idea about my OTHER marriage....

Ahem.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 28 2011, 02:42 PM)

Oh yeaaahhh........that was that OTHER time. The Irish authorities still have no idea about my OTHER marriage....

Ahem.

This is starting to sound like one of those inside jokes, you know the one's which only a select people know about and It leaves people like me feeling shocked, himuliated, and stupid huh.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 28 2011, 03:42 PM)

Ahem.

Yeah, but when that second marriage is to a bottle of 30-year single malt, it's legal in Ireland, yes?