Neil's kit

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Apr 29 2011, 11:58 AM)
Thanks for the video. I would say at least 3 grand?

Probably just a bit more than that. I'd guesstimate the current kit at about 4,000-6,500. The cymbals alone must cost a few hundred each.

I remember seeing the entire R30 kit for sale for $22,000 but that was several years ago.

I am sure they are sold out now and would only be available from a private seller.

Kevin

QUOTE (mlc @ Apr 30 2011, 07:08 PM)
I remember seeing the entire R30 kit for sale for $22,000 but that was several years ago.

I am sure they are sold out now and would only be available from a private seller.

Kevin

There is one on ebay now for $29,000, nothing to sneeze at but beautiful to say the least. When they came out they were $30,000. There are only 30 available. That's it!

I just looked at the one on ebay. That is only the accoustic side of the set. No telling what it would cost when you add in all of the electronics.

Com'on lotto......Daddy needs a new drum kit biggrin.gif .

Kevin

QUOTE (mlc @ May 1 2011, 12:59 PM)
I just looked at the one on ebay. That is only the accoustic side of the set. No telling what it would cost when you add in all of the electronics.

Com'on lotto......Daddy needs a new drum kit biggrin.gif .

Kevin

Double it.... wacko.gif

No, not double, the current electric kit has is a TD-20KXS or whatever that is.

It's only 6k. Pluss the other pads and accesories for it. About 8k.

sorry for typos very freaking sleepy.

QUOTE (edojira @ May 1 2011, 04:09 AM)
QUOTE (mlc @ Apr 30 2011, 07:08 PM)

Kevin

There is one on ebay now for $29,000, nothing to sneeze at but beautiful to say the least. When they came out they were $30,000. There are only 30 available. That's it!

I wonder why the kit was on Ebay for $22K. They originally sold for $30K. A good friend of mine bought the last one from Guitar Center. #19 of the 30 made. It's a beauty, but very difficult (for me) to play on.

QUOTE (Oracle @ Apr 29 2011, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (Syrinx @ Apr 29 2011, 11:58 AM)
Thanks for the video.  I would say at least 3 grand?

Probably just a bit more than that. I'd guesstimate the current kit at about 4,000-6,500. The cymbals alone must cost a few hundred each.

I meant $3000 for the snare drums.