This is Rush's final tour

nealpert

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 21 2011, 04:33 AM)
Dont talk about it
Just bump this thread next tour and call me an asshole or something

Just enjoy this last tour knowing 15% of the outrageous ticket price goes into Ray Daniels grubby little hands

Are the band giving Ray 15% against their will? Is Ray stealing that 15% from under their noses? Do you have inside info? Are giant flying sharks going to get us all? Tell! Tell!

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Apr 21 2011, 03:42 AM)
I disagree, other than some type of illness where one of them could not continue, a final tour would consist of some type of farewell theme, something like, "A Farewell to Kings Tour" perhaps?

Rush said in an interview long ago they would never do a "farewell tour" like the who did at the time

Dont talk about it

Just enjoy this last tour knowing 15% of the outrageous ticket price goes into Ray Daniels grubby little hands

Do we have to wait to call you an asshole? The next tour is a bit of a ways away, and the world may end my then. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 21 2011, 07:50 AM)
Dont talk about it

Do we have to wait to call you an asshole? The next tour is a bit of a ways away, and the world may end my then. atickhum.gif

you beat me to it. tongue.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 21 2011, 08:52 AM)
Dont talk about it

laugh.gif trink39.gif

Great minds think a like, even if they are stupid enough to root for the Mets.

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 21 2011, 07:55 AM)
Dont talk about it

laugh.gif trink39.gif

painful isn't it? i just got tickets to check out the stadium for the first time in may. i'd rather see them in may when they suck less than july or august when they are beyond suck. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 21 2011, 04:36 AM)
Dont talk about it

Are the band giving Ray 15% against their will? Is Ray stealing that 15% from under their noses? Do you have inside info? Are giant flying sharks going to get us all? Tell! Tell!

Yeah, Nostradamus, we want to know how you've arrived at this prediction. confused13.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 21 2011, 09:00 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Apr 21 2011, 07:55 AM)
Dont talk about it

laugh.gif trink39.gif

painful isn't it? i just got tickets to check out the stadium for the first time in may. i'd rather see them in may when they suck less than july or august when they are beyond suck. biggrin.gif

The food and drink there is great, and its a great park to check out, even if the Mets will get hammered. This years team may be the worst since the late 70's or early 90's.

Anyhow, at least you sat in complete boredom through one of Rushs final shows. laugh.gif

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Apr 21 2011, 08:24 AM)
Is this the last tour for the Mets?

who knows maybe the mets will move out to LA and bring the dodgers back home. the dodgers are doing incredibly bad financially so i say bring them back to ny and ship the mess i mean mets out there. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 21 2011, 03:02 AM)
Dont ask me why

Why do you think this is their last tour?