• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotchu in my thoughts Danny!

Hope everything went well today!

hug2.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 25 2011, 04:36 PM)
You know... I commented in this thread earlier. But now it's the 25th, and suddenly I'm hit with a lot of worry and concern for Danny. I've never met the guy, but he's been around here probably longer than I have.

I hope he's okay sad.gif

Me too. It sounds like he'll really be feeling like hell for a few days for sure.

I'm hoping all goes well, and that he recovers quickly. He's had to put up with these damn seizures for too long now.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 25 2011, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 25 2011, 04:36 PM)
You know... I commented in this thread earlier.  But now it's the 25th, and suddenly I'm hit with a lot of worry and concern for Danny.  I've never met the guy, but he's been around here probably longer than I have.

I hope he's okay sad.gif

Me too. It sounds like he'll really be feeling like hell for a few days for sure.

I'm hoping all goes well, and that he recovers quickly. He's had to put up with these damn seizures for too long now.

Ive been arguing with him in SOCN since post 1, 33,000+ ago. All I can think is that hell be back and better than ever!!!! trink39.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

I'm still praying hard for you, brother! May it all go/have gone well!

Thanks to all of you for the positive vibes and prayers....they worked! wub.gif

Danny's surgery went very well and the surgeons were pleased with the outcome. We were there when he was moved into ICU but Danny was still out of it so we let him rest. I stopped by and watched him for about 30 minutes tonight after work but again, he was sleeping. I spoke with the nurse on duty and they expect him to be out for a few days. He should be moved out of ICU and into a room in the next few days.

Again, thanks to all of you for the support.

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Apr 26 2011, 01:31 AM)

Danny's surgery went very well and the surgeons were pleased with the outcome. We were there when he was moved into ICU but Danny was still out of it so we let him rest. I stopped by and watched him for about 30 minutes tonight after work but again, he was sleeping. I spoke with the nurse on duty and they expect him to be out for a few days. He should be moved out of ICU and into a room in the next few days.

Great news! Step one is complete and all is well. Now onto a speedy and full recovery! trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Apr 26 2011, 12:31 AM)

That's amazing news! Thanks for the info. When he wakes up let him know that we are all thinking of him!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 26 2011, 01:58 AM)
QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Apr 26 2011, 01:31 AM)

Danny's surgery went very well and the surgeons were pleased with the outcome.  We were there when he was moved into ICU but Danny was still out of it so we let him rest.  I stopped by and watched him for about 30 minutes tonight after work but again, he was sleeping.  I spoke with the nurse on duty and they expect him to be out for a few days.  He should be moved out of ICU and into a room in the next few days.

Great news! Step one is complete and all is well. Now onto a speedy and full recovery! trink39.gif

x1000.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Apr 26 2011, 02:45 AM)
QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Apr 26 2011, 12:31 AM)

Danny's surgery went very well and the surgeons were pleased with the outcome.  We were there when he was moved into ICU but Danny was still out of it so we let him rest.  I stopped by and watched him for about 30 minutes tonight after work but again, he was sleeping.  I spoke with the nurse on duty and they expect him to be out for a few days.  He should be moved out of ICU and into a room in the next few days.

That's amazing news! Thanks for the info. When he wakes up let him know that we are all thinking of him!

That is such good news! Hope he's resting comfortably and that things continue to go well.

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Apr 26 2011, 05:42 PM)
Danny is finally awake and WANTS HIS LAPTOP! biggrin.gif so I would expect some posts from him shortly.

applaudit.gif Omg Danny! Ur Superman!!

hope ur feeling well, u been in my thoughts

rest up & Speedy recovery hug2.gif

Wadda sigh of relief smile.gif

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Apr 26 2011, 09:42 PM)
Danny is finally awake and WANTS HIS LAPTOP! biggrin.gif  so I would expect some posts from him shortly.

biggrin.gif