Someone ELSE not very happy...

ALifeson85

QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ Apr 20 2011, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 20 2011, 12:42 PM)
There are better ones, in the map room in the bunker, lulz.
Hitler likes his temper tantrums.

Agreed. A bunker video length version of this would be much better. I still laughed though.

Yep, this one is still my favorite:

You could easily substitute "Rush" for "Springsteen" in this video. You see the same griping and moaning about all the same topics on any artist's fan forums.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Apr 21 2011, 08:30 AM)
QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ Apr 20 2011, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 20 2011, 12:42 PM)
There are better ones, in the map room in the bunker, lulz.
Hitler likes his temper tantrums.

Agreed. A bunker video length version of this would be much better. I still laughed though.

Yep, this one is still my favorite:

You could easily substitute "Rush" for "Springsteen" in this video. You see the same griping and moaning about all the same topics on any artist's fan forums.

trink38.gif

"Next thing that you'll tell me is that Springsteen is Jewish!"

z7shysterical.gif

I had yet to see this one! Thanks! laugh.gif

Anything that pisses Hitler off is ok by me.... BTW, take a joke people. Like another poster said, there are TONS of Hitler / Downfall mockeries out there, most by the same person. Go look up "Hitler wants Le Cellier"

He even hates Disney for *od's sake. I've been laughing at the Disney clips for almost a year now....

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Apr 20 2011, 08:16 AM)
I laughed  laugh.gif

Yeah me too. I've seen many of those downfall parodies and they just about always elicit at least a smile. And I even own a copy of MAUS. Haven't read it for 20 odd years though...

QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Apr 20 2011, 06:44 AM)
This forum is a joke. I've been here for maybe a year and 90% of what it is just people bitching about the band. They whore monger by double dipping on tours, they don't change the setlist, why won't they write AFTK Part II? If you people don't like what they do, how they do it, f**k off! The negativity surrounding a band that is widely considered one of the best in history is an insult to music itself. You guys think you can do so much f***ing better? Pick up a guitar or a microphone or a drum kit and go do it. Otherwise, shut the f**k up.

its called Freewill Snyder people can say what they like. If you don't like it dont reply and get all sweaty balls about it.

I don't bitch about em cos I love em but peeps can say what they like.

P.S. Rush are doing a cover of Elton Johns Candle in the Wind to mark Osama Bin Ladens death

They've remaned it

Sandals in the bin.

QUOTE (weathers @ May 3 2011, 07:17 AM)
This forum is a joke.  I've been here for maybe a year and 90% of what it is just people bitching about the band.  They whore monger by double dipping on tours, they don't change the setlist, why won't they write AFTK Part II?  If you people don't like what they do, how they do it, f**k off!  The negativity surrounding  a band that is widely considered one of the best in history is an insult to music itself.  You guys think you can do so much f***ing better?  Pick up a guitar or a microphone or a drum kit and go do it.  Otherwise, shut the f**k up.

its called Freewill Snyder people can say what they like. If you don't like it dont reply and get all sweaty balls about it.

I don't bitch about em cos I love em but peeps can say what they like.

P.S. Rush are doing a cover of Elton Johns Candle in the Wind to mark Osama Bin Ladens death

They've remaned it

Sandals in the bin.

Looks like that joke is having another outing.....think I remember it when mother teresa died......and when saddam hussain what strung up.

This forum is a joke. I've been here for maybe a year and 90% of what it is just people bitching about the band. They whore monger by double dipping on tours, they don't change the setlist, why won't they write AFTK Part II? If you people don't like what they do, how they do it, f**k off! The negativity surrounding a band that is widely considered one of the best in history is an insult to music itself. You guys think you can do so much f***ing better? Pick up a guitar or a microphone or a drum kit and go do it. Otherwise, shut the f**k up.

Get a life! new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

I think it is good therapy to turn a monster into a parody. I always laugh at these because it takes away the power and fear his name used to cause. These are not to make light of what he and his regime did to the Jews. He was an evil bastard no doubt.

Laughter though, is a healing energy and the world could use more of it.

1022.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 19 2011, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Apr 19 2011, 08:53 PM)
Seems like everything I've posted on here lately is either of no interest, or out of taste. Someone just lock the thread already. Im done.

Dude, you posted this thread a mere 8 minutes ago. Give it a chance! wink.gif

I thought it was funny. That bit has been done a lot on the past few years, but a lot of them are funny. The Giants/Cowboys one is still the best, though.