Toledo and Cleveland

Ok, so last night was toledo. we had 3rd row on geddy's side. sound=absolutely perfect...performance= ditto. several exchanges with geddy and alex from those seats, wink-wink and whatnot. you could hear neil's drums acoustically from where we were, it was amazing. the place was full, but oddly the 2 sections right behind the soundboard were covered. not sure why??

my friend and i left before the ending video, and as soon as we got outside the arena, we saw neil's truck/trailer leaving; kinda cool. BUT on the way back to the cleveland area there was HORRIBLE traffic on the turnpike- took 45min to go about 4 miles...but guess who was RIGHT next to us on the road? Neil's truck again! we honked a little, but didn;t want to keep the professor awake wub.gif

so now it's time to rest and get ready for friday's show a the Q...this one is gonna be SPECIAL! the band is truly sounding better than ever. they're coming home tomorrow!! if you are coming in from out of town, show some respect and take a cue from the cleveland fans- BE LOUD!!! biggrin.gif 1022.gif

Give 'EM HELL CLEVELAND!

I miss you so much. sad.gif

Ugh, damn it. I wish I still lived there. Well, sort of. Florida is better than paying a 1k gas bill every month to keep the 6 months of cold, plus 6 months of construction away!

Haha!