Funny Story

Nate2112

All right i admit it!!! I am Eskimo though at lest a quarter...but i said Iqualuit for safety measures because you never know where an internet perve might be ...I live in New Hampshire though and I fri****ing hate it! God lets live somewhere worthwile! Anyways 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 hpw did you know i lived in the NE?

Back on topic hows THAT for some major brave points??!!??!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Apr 13 2011, 08:26 PM)
All right i admit it!!! I am Eskimo though at lest a quarter...but i said Iqualuit for safety measures because you never know where an internet perve might be ...I live in New Hampshire though and I fri****ing hate it! God lets live somewhere worthwile! Anyways 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 hpw did you know i lived in the NE?

Brave points? No.

Dude, on the internet, people (especially site admins) can easily see the IP address you are logging in from. The IP address is like you postal/zip code on the internet. With it, people can track you down to the city/general area.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 13 2011, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 13 2011, 04:37 PM)
So, Nate...you in Boston on a school trip? How long did it take to get there from Iqaluit? Kinda far to go for a school trip, isn't it?

I don't need an explanation for that, necessarily.

Of greater importance is why Nate intentionally deleted the "Funny" part of "Funny Story". All we got was "Story".

Or perhaps he got confused and posted Boring Story by accident.

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z370/Jadeeelovesyoux/tumblrlaif0muxcl1qe91wd.gifhttp://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l541/JustinBieber1102/laughing_dog.gifhttp://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/mindytarling/ROFL/DRUGSGAL.gif

Edited by Invisible To Telescopic Eye

Notice I didn't say you lived in NH (even though I knew it from your IP addresses), only that you didn't live in Iqaluit. YOU said NH out loud, blowing your whole avoid-the-pervs strategy.

Expect a knock on your door tomorrow from Creepy Perv Guy Bearing Lollipops. scared.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 13 2011, 07:37 PM)

Notice I didn't say you lived in NH (even though I knew it from your IP addresses), only that you didn't live in Iqaluit. YOU said NH out loud, blowing your whole avoid-the-pervs strategy.

Expect a knock on your door tomorrow from Creepy Perv Guy Bearing Lollipops. scared.gif

Soooo....How do I get this guy to stop by?

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Apr 13 2011, 08:39 PM)

Yeah, wtf, I like lollipops, too! confused13.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 13 2011, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Apr 13 2011, 08:39 PM)

Yeah, wtf, I like lollipops, too! confused13.gif

Don't worry, Google has enough for everybody!

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 13 2011, 08:50 PM)
This kid's member title should be "Fake eskimo kid" tongue.gif

I'm in favor for "The Eskimo of New Hamshire"

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 13 2011, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 13 2011, 08:50 PM)
This kid's member title should be "Fake eskimo kid" tongue.gif

I'm in favor for "The Eskimo of New Hamshire"

I wasn't geared to think up a good one, so you did it for me! Much better trink39.gif I'm for it.

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Apr 13 2011, 10:06 PM)
I don't think ther are any snow jedi o.O

But there are Starfleet captains that are Andorian. I suppose that could be the Star Trek equivalent.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 13 2011, 09:24 PM)
A member title in due time. He is not a Jedi yet.

Did you give him that avatar, though?

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 13 2011, 09:14 PM)

But there are Starfleet captains that are Andorian. I suppose that could be the Star Trek equivalent.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa416/Writergirl2112/LolTrekShran.jpg

(inb4 SHRAN~ heart.gif )

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Apr 13 2011, 11:07 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 13 2011, 09:14 PM)

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa416/Writergirl2112/LolTrekShran.jpg

(inb4 SHRAN~ heart.gif )

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EcYLui_6qNs/SZ5_mZ0r-7I/AAAAAAAAA6Y/BTR74t-Rmso/s320/orly_spock.jpg

Edited by usb_connector

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Apr 13 2011, 07:26 PM)
Anyways 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 hpw did you know i lived in the NE?

Your accent gives you away. You couldn't pronounce an "R" to save your life. tongue.gif