Cleveland Show is Sold out!

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Apr 11 2011, 11:00 AM)
Just incase anyone was wondering...the Cleveland show that will be filmed is sold out! Gonna be a great time!!!!!!!

Cool!!

2.gif

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

ohmy.gif wink.gif tongue.gif cool.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif sad.gif

trink39.gif 653.gif 653.gif yes.gif

bekloppt.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

biggrin.gif rofl3.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 1022.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

schla03.gif 2funny.gif chickendance.gif

notworthy.gif popcorn.gif th1245.gif

Looks like it's going to be a great show!

KK

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Apr 11 2011, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (Merely Space @ Apr 11 2011, 10:27 PM)
Very good!  Hopefully it will make for a great DVD!

yeah- vape that shit up brotha!

lol biggrin.gif

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Apr 12 2011, 11:09 AM)
QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Apr 12 2011, 09:03 AM)
Awesome.

Now only if the Browns could have a winning season.  sad.gif

holding breath!!!

Tribe continues to kick butt, the way there playing might be a good idea to get downtown early as possible Friday. wink.gif Indians playing Orioles next door at Prog Field, could also get large crowd there!..... Don't forget about our hockey team AHL Monsters made the playoffs, game one against Manitoba Saturday 12 noon. Great weekend in C town!!! yes.gif 1022.gif

Awesome.

Now only if the Browns could have a winning season. sad.gif

dont go crazy now, be proud yas brought RUSH to the states. For that is the one reason I will always owe Cleveland a huge debt of thanks. But once football season starts its back to the war

STEELERS!

QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Apr 12 2011, 11:35 AM)
Awesome.

Now only if the Browns could have a winning season.  sad.gif

dont go crazy now, be proud yas brought RUSH to the states. For that is the one reason I will always owe Cleveland a huge debt of thanks. But once football season starts its back to the war

STEELERS!

GO PACKERS! wasn't that superbowl great?!?!

Yeah, I contacted the Arena yesterday, and there was literally 1 ticket left... way up high. I passed on it, but decided that I'm going to attend the concert. I just can't pass it up.

Long story short, I contacted a broker buddy of mine and ended up buying 2 tickets on the floor, row 16, of section 1, from a ticket broker that I know, even though I only needed one ticket.

If anyone needs a single ticket, let me know. I'll let it go for what I paid for it.

CAN"T WAIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Phantom

QUOTE (Phantom @ Apr 12 2011, 04:24 PM)
Yeah, I contacted the Arena yesterday, and there was literally 1 ticket left... way up high. I passed on it, but decided that I'm going to attend the concert. I just can't pass it up.

Long story short, I contacted a broker buddy of mine and ended up buying 2 tickets on the floor, row 16, of section 1, from a ticket broker that I know, even though I only needed one ticket.

If anyone needs a single ticket, let me know. I'll let it go for what I paid for it.

What's that single ticket going for? I've got one in section 108 but I soooooooooooooo love the floor. Which is section 1?

QUOTE (MCM @ Apr 12 2011, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Apr 12 2011, 04:24 PM)

What's that single ticket going for? I've got one in section 108 but I soooooooooooooo love the floor. Which is section 1?

I paid $280 for each ticket, $560 in total. I'd sell the one ticket for $280.

There are 3 sections up at the front of the floor. (Section 1, 2, and 3 ).

Section 1 is in front of Alex...

http://www.eventinventory.com/search/map.c...gif&client=1929

The show is sold out, and a lot of the people going know it's being filmed -- and those who don't know will find out when they get there. Add to that the fact that Cleveland is a great rock and roll town (despite being home to the RRHOF). Combine all those things, and the band will be very glad they chose that night to film a concert.

Check with this Ticket company, They may have some tickets for Cleveland

ConcertTicketsTrail.com

Click on the green squares and it will give the ticket info. Make sure you click it once more to clear that section search

Refresh the page to be sure you get the current listing too

Good Luck!

KK

Edited by Kubla~Khan

I have one extra ticket for tonight's concert - section 123 - right next to the stage - let me know if you are interested - no worries about the cost right now - just want someone to use the ticket

email dscans@sbcglobal.net