MSG Tonight!

furie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Digitallware @ Apr 10 2011, 03:56 PM)
My first show, I'll be in the upper box south, on Lifeson's side.

Is there going to be a meet up somewhere for us trf-ers?

I'll be grabbing a dog at Nedick's in Penn before the show.

I guess we should just look for the other people wearing Rush concert shirts (yes i am that guy) and throw a quick gang sign of "TRF" and we'll know

QUOTE (furie @ Apr 10 2011, 04:28 PM)
QUOTE (Digitallware @ Apr 10 2011, 03:56 PM)
My first show, I'll be in the upper box south, on Lifeson's side.

Is there going to be a meet up somewhere for us trf-ers?

I'll be grabbing a dog at Nedick's in Penn before the show.

I guess we should just look for the other people wearing Rush concert shirts (yes i am that guy) and throw a quick gang sign of "TRF" and we'll know

Yeah I'll be wearin' my Starman shirt, represent!!! lol.

I'm here now. Intermission.

Opening video got restarted pissing off the crowd but no one showed it. Loss of 5 minutes and we had to sit through it again. smile.gif

No video during marathon except the very beginning?

Great show so far.

Good sound.

Not much weed going around which blows.

Two hot girls are dancing side up lodge by Alex. Swarms of dudes trying to bust in on their fun. God what I wouldn't give for a drunken hot Rush Gurl. Do they exist?

Still intermission......place is packed. I'm out of cash. Need more beer dammet.

Anyhoo, back to the show suckas.

Hiolla.

QUOTE (lazerus @ Apr 10 2011, 08:35 PM)

Opening video got restarted pissing off the crowd but no one showed it. Loss of 5 minutes and we had to sit through it again. smile.gif

Great show so far.

Good sound.

Two hot girls are dancing side up lodge by Alex. Swarms of dudes trying to bust in on their fun. God what I wouldn't give for a drunken hot Rush Gurl. Do they exist?

Still intermission......place is packed. I'm out of cash. Need more beer dammet.

Hiolla.

Lol. Drunk Rush girls exist. Hot is a very different story though, although that depends on your level of drunkness I guess.

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 10 2011, 09:47 PM)

Great show so far.

Good sound.

Hiolla.

Lol. Drunk Rush girls exist. Hot is a very different story though, although that depends on your level of drunkness I guess.

I would say it is not advisable to make a comment like that on a Rush board that has its own dedicated section for Rush Women. wink.gif

QUOTE (lazerus @ Apr 10 2011, 10:14 PM)
Go ahead, ban me.

Er, you might want to ease off on the booze. 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 wasn't threatening anyone with a ban, and his post wasn't aimed at you anyway.

Maybe I'm just old, but if a guy is totally hammered, well, he could be freaking Adonis and it wouldn't matter. It's tough to focus on someone's stunning physique when you are preoccupied with worrying about getting puked on. cool.gif

Enjoy the rest of the show.

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (lazerus @ Apr 10 2011, 09:14 PM)
Go ahead, ban me.

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp199/PeartRules/k.jpg

same thing in PA, I smelled none and was a lil apprehensive to smoke at all. i couldnt help myself in the second set but to stealth my hitter for Moving Pictures tho...And it was sooooo worth it for Camera Eye

yea the intro video froze up after the first 4 or 5 minutes than they had to start it all over again. it felt long. maybe i'm burnt out or after seeing them so many times some of the magic is gone but that first set dragged for me. the guitar sound needed to be turned up more because it sounded very thin or not enough power in the first set. second set had a nice flow but far cry is brutal for me. sad.gif i stayed for la villa and than cut out at the beginning of working man.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 10 2011, 10:51 PM)
QUOTE (lazerus @ Apr 10 2011, 10:14 PM)
Go ahead, ban me.

Er, you might want to ease off on the booze. 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 wasn't threatening anyone with a ban, and his post wasn't aimed at you anyway.

Maybe I'm just old, but if a guy is totally hammered, well, he could be freaking Adonis and it wouldn't matter. It's tough to focus on someone's stunning physique when you are preoccupied with worrying about getting puked on. cool.gif

Enjoy the rest of the show.

Mara is correct. My post was aimed at trenken. It's why I quoted his post. If I was talking to you, lazerus, I would have quoted just you.

And yeah, it seems you're not a happy drunk. Hope you enjoyed the show despite your overindulgence in watered-down sports arena suds.

overall a great show, my first too! the glitchy video at the beginning and at the end(audio went out of sync with the "I love you man" guys) was annoying, but I had a good time. I'm hoping to see them again perhaps for the forthcoming album? oh anyone in the upper south box at MSG? I went alone...

First half they seemed a little flat.

Second half was much better.

I think Alex likes playing "The Camera Eye".

Neil's drum solo was particularly good. He COMPOSES drum solos. My personal highlight.

"La Villa Strangiato" killed it.

Not as good as the PNC show, but great nonetheless.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Apr 11 2011, 09:10 AM)
First half they seemed a little flat.

Second half was much better.

I think Alex likes playing "The Camera Eye".

Neil's drum solo was particularly good. He COMPOSES drum solos. My personal highlight.

"La Villa Strangiato" killed it.

Not as good as the PNC show, but great nonetheless.

them sounding a little flat in the 1st 1/2 had alot to do with what they were playing. tongue.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 11 2011, 11:51 AM)
they look like they really enjoy playing far cry but that song is just painful to listen to and even worse that it was the last song in the second set.

I like "Far Cry". common001.gif