*Spoiler* Encore Song Slightly Revamped?

GUP1771

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, and I just noticed this tonight myself, but it seems a snippet of Cygnus X-1: Book 1 is added at the very end of Working Man. I cross checked with a few videos of Working Man on the first leg, and couldn't find the snippet. I checked a couple videos from the second leg, and it seems there is a snippet of Cygnus X-1 sneaked in. It was done as recent as the Hershey concert on 4/8.

Just for the sake of proof, I'll post a couple of videos from both legs.

Leg 1- 2010 Time Machine Tour- Without Cygnus X-1: Book 1

- Los Angeles, CA

- Toronto, Canada

- Morrison, Colorado (Red Rocks)

Leg 2- 2011 Time Machine Tour- With Cygnus X-1: Book 1

- Nashville, TN (Around 5:32)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKqrq905o7A - Greensboro, NC (Around 5:25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ino0M9pef00 - Hershey, PA (Around 4:44)

Interesting note to add is that the first date of the second leg doesn't show this snippet. It obviously was sneaked in for Greensboro, NC.

Seen here:

- Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Very interesting. I'm wondering if this will continue for the rest of the tour. I'm excited if they will do it tomorrow night at MSG. smile.gif

Edited by GUP1771

QUOTE (evilsugar25 @ Apr 9 2011, 10:35 PM)
ooooooooo i hope we get a taste of cygnus tomorrow night at MSG!

yes..ill second that....... & i hope they have something special planned for a historic arena! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Riv @ Apr 9 2011, 11:55 PM)
Earlier than Hershey.... I heard it at Greensboro...which was the 2nd night...si I assume Florida had it, too.

Yeah, I detailed that in my post. They started it at Greensboro and onward. They didn't do it on their first night it seems at Ft. Lauderdale. People who went to see the show at Ft. Lauderdale would know better than me, but the video doesn't show that, so that is enough I guess.

Edited by GUP1771

QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Apr 10 2011, 10:30 AM)
Yeah, I noticed this at the Greensboro show. Personally, I could do without a 5 second teaser like this. What's the point? It just makes you want to hear more.

I suppose that's the point? It makes you want to come back and hear them again in the near future. tongue.gif

The close the discussion on Ft. Lauderdale. They didn't play Cygnus at all. I would have gone nuts if they did! They didn't even lower the lights like they did in the first leg. I thought the encore could have been better. It be nice to see the snipet in Vegas!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Get RUSH in RIO then, they did a fair amount of it in the Vapor Trails Tour