Front Row Dilemma: What would you wear?

vprtrls

You all are jerks lol

I'm kinda going though the same thing. Of course i wanna catch Al's eye(haha yeah right) so idk whether or not to wear fan gear, to look like i am a true fan and not just some woman whose husband dragged her along, or something cute. No, i dont have cleavage to show off, or else a top of that style would be top pick lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Apr 10 2011, 06:19 AM)
Wear the shirt from your first concert...especially if you have gained a significant amount of weight.

rofl3.gif

vprtrls,

I have front row as well. CR Row A, right?

I have to agree with most on this posting. I have seen them around 15 times, and don't think I've ever worn a Rush shirt to the show.

But like someone else said, who cares? You got front row baby!!!

I think I will wear a turtleneck, throw it in the trash can once I walk in the arena and buy the coolest shirt they have at the swag booth and break in the shirt properly. I can't wait...its friggin FRONT ROW!!! Last night we went to see Mike Watt and the Missingmen at the Magic Bag in fashionable Ferndale...front row of course! Now that was an incredible show with the three guys just 5 feet from me 1022.gif . Mike Watt was the bass player from The Minutemen from the mid 80's with George Hurley on drums and the immortal D. Boon on guitar and vocs, may he rest in peace. 2.gif

QUOTE (GTIMANiac @ Apr 8 2011, 02:20 AM)
wear another band shirt. douchey to wear fanboi attire.

eh.gif

It's douchey to think it's douchey to wear a Rush T-shirt to a Rush gig. Does that make Peart a super-douchey since he wears his own band's T's at performances?

eyesre4.gif

I was seriously debating wearing a Kimono...when i was a wee lad, i had my mom make me one- hey i was 12 and jsut starting to be a RUSH FREAK...had that old huge poster, like a 4X6' one with pics of the band all wearing kimonos...

i found a few, but then decided that'd be a little too weird.