The Clockwork Angles Album Cycle

The Owl

Album cycles are easy to understand...

Write---> Record-----> Release----> Tour... and then rinse and repeat..

But I have a few questions about how the Clockwork Angles album cycle is gonna play out, due to the fact that the Time Machine Tour is playing out now..

Once their finished touring with the Time Machine shows, and they go to finish and release the album are we to expect an actual "Clockwork Angles World Tour" to support the album? Or is The Time Machine tour the first part of the Clockwork Angles album cycle?

I'd Imagine that after they have toured for a year then recorded the album, the boys are going to be tired after 2 years of solid work and want to take a bit of a break, so I am wondering if we'll actually see a "Clockwork Angles tour"..

just a thought, just wondering how it will all turn out.

My guess is they will do what they said they were going to after last year's tour: go into the studio fresh from the tour, finish the album and take time off from fall to spring. Hit the road in the summer. They've said in interviews last year that they would tour for CA.

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Apr 5 2011, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 5 2011, 12:30 PM)
The priority right now is Money.

I wouldn't say that money is their priority but so what if it was? We all have bills to pay. I wouldn't go to my job if I didn't get paid, would you?

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Just calling it as I see it. The band is pretty predictable these days.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 5 2011, 11:13 AM)
QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Apr 5 2011, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 5 2011, 12:30 PM)
The priority right now is Money.

I wouldn't say that money is their priority but so what if it was? We all have bills to pay. I wouldn't go to my job if I didn't get paid, would you?

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Just calling it as I see it. The band is pretty predictable these days.

Keep in mind that they're pretty much hotter than they've ever been right now, or at least since the 2nd half of the MP tour. Financially captializing on that fact is good business. I certainly don't blame them one bit for extending this tour.

Archived