Things that give you the heebie-jeebies

Mara

QUOTE (hobo73 @ Jul 22 2011, 12:18 PM)
and something I hate the most- when people brush their teeth and don't clean out the sink. DISGUSTING.

My boyfriend is the king of this...and splashing water all over the counter and floor when he washes his hands. Oh well, at least I know he washes his hands!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may not be all that irrational of an aversion, but I detest smoking. Quite frankly, it's repulsive. Both of my parents and my elder brother are smokers. It's horrible enough just to watch, let alone be surrounded by someone's second-hand smoke. I basically grew up with it, and it's something that I don't plan on ever taking up, myself. I have no idea why people, in their right minds, would want to do that to themselves. Ugh... 062802puke_prv.gif

In the interview on CNN last year with John Roberts, Geddy said that he quit in the early 80s, and that those days are long gone for him. Good job, Geddy. I'm proud of you. Alex, as well. tongue.gif

Edited by NobodysHeroine

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Aug 2 2011, 06:22 PM)
It may not be all that irrational of an aversion, but I detest smoking. Quite frankly, it's repulsive. Both of my parents and my elder brother are smokers. It's horrible enough just to watch, let alone be surrounded by someone's second-hand smoke. I basically grew up with it, and it's something that I don't plan on ever taking up, myself. I have no idea why people, in their right minds, would want to do that to themselves. Ugh... 062802puke_prv.gif

In the interview on CNN last year with John Roberts, Geddy said that he quit in the early 80s, and that those days are long gone for him. Good job, Geddy. I'm proud of you. Alex, as well. tongue.gif

Breathing in some inconsiderate person's smoke. Blech.

Eating peach skin/fuzz. I LOVE peaches but they need to be watered-down washed before I bite into one so the skin isn't as "harsh" on my teeth. Preferably, I like them peeled.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 2 2011, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 2 2011, 03:55 PM)
Fuccking HUGE moths that look like WWI bombers that somehow sneak in at night and flap about around your head!

wacko.gif  ohmy.gif

And rooms full of fly spray? laugh.gif

Aye...

biggrin.gif

cool10.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 2 2011, 08:55 PM)
Fuccking HUGE moths that look like WWI bombers that somehow sneak in at night and flap about around your head!

wacko.gif ohmy.gif

I've yet to see one of those flying around.

QUOTE (Babycat @ Aug 3 2011, 03:17 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 2 2011, 08:55 PM)

wacko.gif  ohmy.gif

I've yet to see one of those flying around.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Phragmatobia.fuliginosa.7296.jpg

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Aug 3 2011, 08:15 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 2 2011, 03:55 PM)

wacko.gif  ohmy.gif

Then maybe you should stop doing it...?

unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

Stop doing what?

confused13.gif