Things that give you the heebie-jeebies

Mara

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Apr 3 2011, 09:37 AM)
f***ing clowns

Several years ago I saw some show on cable called Real Sex, in which people are interviewed about the weird ways that they have sex.

I only saw it once, but on the show that I watched there was a group of people that dressed up like clowns and would get together and have an orgy.

I was damaged by this, and to this day whenever I see a clown I think of that, and vomit a little in my mouth.

QUOTE (-Jane- @ Apr 4 2011, 12:25 PM)
f***ing clowns

Several years ago I saw some show on cable called Real Sex, in which people are interviewed about the weird ways that they have sex.

I only saw it once, but on the show that I watched there was a group of people that dressed up like clowns and would get together and have an orgy.

I was damaged by this, and to this day whenever I see a clown I think of that, and vomit a little in my mouth.

I think I saw that show, too.

scared.gif

laugh.gif

It no different than Plushies or Steampunk...

ph34r.gif

oh yeah. Natural Casing hotdogs. Can't stand the *snap* when you bite into them. Makes me wicked nauseous.

Gristle when you bite into any kind of meat. I get wicked sick to my stomach when I bite into it and my teeth bounce off of gristle.

My worst though, with meats, is if I come across a big vein (or artery) in steak. I LOVE red meat, but if I come across that, I'll get nauseous and then I can't eat steak for awhile.

undercooked pasta. don't know why. it gets stuck in my teeth...and I can't finish the pasta.

one last thing - have to agree with the people chewing with their mouths open - although that's more of a pet peeve for me. It bothers me and kind of disgusts me.

Edited by LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Apr 3 2011, 01:37 PM)
f***ing clowns

Totally. Clowns. I f***ing hate clowns. I'm not afraid of them. I hate them. I have completely unexplainable violent hatred for clowns. I once threatened a clown this supermarket hired to walk the isles on a Saturday afternoon. He came around the corner with that stupid wig, the nasty makeup, that idiotic costume, and those big feet. I took one look at him and told the guy Remember my face. Whatever isle you see me in, is the isle you stay out of. Got it?

ugh... f***ing clowns

QUOTE (-Jane- @ Apr 4 2011, 04:25 PM)
f***ing clowns

Dear Jesus, Mary & Joseph!

That is beyond icky, that's in another league. Clowns are evil. Copulating clowns? Every time I wake past a street drain I can see Tim Curry looking up at me. Shudder.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 4 2011, 11:13 AM)
Couples/spouses who share toothbrushes.

Ok, didn't think i had anything to post in here...

That is disgusting.

I don't even like anyone to be in the bathroom when I am brushing my teeth and I won't go in if someone else is brushing their teeth. It makes me nauseous to see someone brushing their teeth, even if it's on tv or a movie. I have honestly colsed my eyes when it comes on tv.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Apr 4 2011, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 4 2011, 11:13 AM)
Couples/spouses who share toothbrushes.

Ok, didn't think i had anything to post in here...

That is disgusting.

I don't even like anyone to be in the bathroom when I am brushing my teeth and I won't go in if someone else is brushing their teeth. It makes me nauseous to see someone brushing their teeth, even if it's on tv or a movie. I have honestly colsed my eyes when it comes on tv.

couples and people who share deodorant too. WTF???

EDIT - one time I was in a department store and they had Secret and it says "please try it"?

Like you're going to put that on after someone else used it.

Edited by barney_rebel

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 4 2011, 12:01 PM)
QUOTE (-Jane- @ Apr 4 2011, 04:25 PM)
f***ing clowns

Dear Jesus, Mary & Joseph!

That is beyond icky, that's in another league. Clowns are evil. Copulating clowns? Every time I wake past a street drain I can see Tim Curry looking up at me. Shudder.

http://r0.sgsr.us/Merchant2/imgs/125/y1815_125.gif

ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Apr 4 2011, 11:36 AM)
oh yeah.  Natural Casing hotdogs.  Can't stand the *snap* when you bite into them.  Makes me wicked nauseous. 

Gristle when you bite into any kind of meat.  I get wicked sick to my stomach when I bite into it and my teeth bounce off of gristle. 

My worst though, with meats, is if I come across a big vein (or artery) in steak.  I LOVE red meat, but if I come across that, I'll get nauseous and then I can't eat steak for awhile.

undercooked pasta.  don't know why.  it gets stuck in my teeth...and I can't finish the pasta.

one last thing - have to agree with the people chewing with their mouths open - although that's more of a pet peeve for me.  It bothers me and kind of disgusts me.

My worst though, with meats, is if I come across a big vein (or artery) in steak.  I LOVE red meat, but if I come across that, I'll get nauseous and then I can't eat steak for awhile.

Not to worry, that is probably just a worm.

No thanks necessary...happy to help.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 4 2011, 12:37 PM)
f***ing clowns

Totally. Clowns. I f***ing hate clowns. I'm not afraid of them. I hate them. I have completely unexplainable violent hatred for clowns. I once threatened a clown this supermarket hired to walk the isles on a Saturday afternoon. He came around the corner with that stupid wig, the nasty makeup, that idiotic costume, and those big feet. I took one look at him and told the guy Remember my face. Whatever isle you see me in, is the isle you stay out of. Got it?

ugh... f***ing clowns

rofl3.gif Good for you, Pags. Clowns are demonspawn, pure and simple. That USPS commercial with the family trying to send back the stuffed clown toy nails it.

My S-I-L is an elementary school teacher; last Friday was Career Day. She said one of the "speakers" was a f*cking CLOWN (what kind of kid aspires to be a damn clown?). I told her to be sure to count the kids before the clown left for the day.

Edited by Mara

Slugs. Not snails. Just slugs.

Who knows why...But it's a shame I carry with me constantly. I mean it's not as though they can menace you or chase you. I must be a wimp.

I remember seeing a report on TV that says most children don't like nor are they entertained by clowns.

For fans of "Golden Girls", do you remember the episode when they were reminiscing past birthdays? One of the flashbacks was that Rose took Dorothy to "Ha Ha's Hacienda" for her birthday? It was a place for children to go for parties. The clown was upsetting Dorothy and some kid threw his ice cream in the clown's face.

"I'll punch your heart out, Ha ha!"

A fairly common one is a public bathroom. I only go when I really can't wait and have no choice.

However, the site of an unflushed bowl makes me squeemish. Oh, and I sure as hell won't wipe the seat that has drops of some guys' piss on it - meaning I won't sit there.

I don't know how it happens, but sometime shit ends up on the inner ring of the seat. And then there are the "bowl blasters" who seem to spray shit inside the bowl.

People share toothbrushes and deodorant? EW! . I don't know anyone that has ever done that.

I've seen people blow their nose into the street (snot rocket!) both disgusting and hysterical z7shysterical.gif at the same time.

Certain Pink Floyd songs give me the H-J's...I just want to run screaming through my yard...

The sound of stirring macaroni salad - that gurgling - ugh!!!

That sound before someone hacks up a loogie - 062802puke_prv.gif Do women ever do that unsure.gif god, I hope not - blow your nose, dammitt!

disgusting.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 4 2011, 02:39 PM)
A fairly common one is a public bathroom. I only go when I really can't wait and have no choice.

However, the site of an unflushed bowl makes me squeemish. Oh, and I sure as hell won't wipe the seat that has drops of some guys' piss on it - meaning I won't sit there.

I don't know how it happens, but sometime shit ends up on the inner ring of the seat. And then there are the "bowl blasters" who seem to spray shit inside the bowl.

Well alright there, CT. Thanks for that explicit description. laugh.gif

QUOTE (librarian @ Apr 4 2011, 02:49 PM)
People share toothbrushes and deodorant? EW! . I don't know anyone that has ever done that.

I've seen people blow their nose into the street (snot rocket!) both disgusting and hysterical z7shysterical.gif at the same time.

Certain Pink Floyd songs give me the H-J's...I just want to run screaming through my yard...

The sound of stirring macaroni salad - that gurgling - ugh!!!

That sound before someone hacks up a loogie - 062802puke_prv.gif Do women ever do that unsure.gif god, I hope not - blow your nose, dammitt!

disgusting.

Would "Pigs" be one of those Floyd songs? I hate the oinking and snorting - makes my hair stand on end.

Wiping my mouth with a paper napkin and somehow the napkin touches my teeth...it's worse than nails on a chalkboard.

Errrrgh.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 4 2011, 11:20 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 4 2011, 12:37 PM)
f***ing clowns

ugh... f***ing clowns

rofl3.gif Good for you, Pags. Clowns are demonspawn, pure and simple. That USPS commercial with the family trying to send back the stuffed clown toy nails it.

My S-I-L is an elementary school teacher; last Friday was Career Day. She said one of the "speakers" was a f*cking CLOWN (what kind of kid aspires to be a damn clown?). I told her to be sure to count the kids before the clown left for the day.

http://thehorrorgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/zombieland-clown.jpg

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 4 2011, 02:39 PM)

Bowl blasters? Try STALL BLASTERS. One time I was at Stop n Shop and went into the can and oh my god.... 062802puke_prv.gif I wanted to leave without my groceries laugh.gif

Another one I saw in here was the bug crunching. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! I kill spiders and stuff but hesitate when they're large, and REALLY hesitate when they're like...biggg and crunchy and you just know as soon as you flatten him, his inerds are going to splat outward 6 inches. Nauseating!

Oh and also the smell of my neighbor. He's here right now and he didn't shower for the past couple of days...I just know it no.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 4 2011, 04:39 PM)
Another one I saw in here was the bug crunching. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! I kill spiders and stuff but hesitate when they're large, and REALLY hesitate when they're like...biggg and crunchy and you just know as soon as you flatten him, his inerds are going to splat outward 6 inches. Nauseating!

In desperation (Large Crunchy Bug in close proximity, husband not home, Raid not nearby), I have killed LCBs by dropping heavy objects on them from a considerable height. I can then leave the object (usually a book) with the flattened LCB beneath it and get husband to clean it up when he gets home.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 4 2011, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Apr 4 2011, 04:39 PM)

In desperation (Large Crunchy Bug in close proximity, husband not home, Raid not nearby), I have killed LCBs by dropping heavy objects on them from a considerable height. I can then leave the object (usually a book) with the flattened LCB beneath it and get husband to clean it up when he gets home.

z7shysterical.gif

Works! But I don't have a husband to take care of the squishyness for me afterwards. Matter of fact my wife'll be the one to say "TARKY! GET THAT MESS OFF THE FLOOR!"