Confirmed

snowdogged

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 1 2011, 11:30 AM)
saw that one from a mile away.....

Yep. As soon as I saw the thread title.

btw, who cares, at least I don't personally who belongs and who doesn't. It's just individual choice, whatsoever the genre of music..

What does this (i know it's coming..) change, does anyone circle this like muslims do one stone/place. Rush was before so many else, and the wise knew that they were there, befofe so, so many dilentant else. The sound of snare, freewill..

QUOTE (hannuFIN @ Apr 1 2011, 02:29 PM)
btw, who cares, at least I don't personally who belongs and who doesn't. It's just individual choice, whatsoever the genre of music..
What does this (i know it's coming..) change, does anyone circle this like muslims do one stone/place. Rush was before so many else, and the wise knew that they were there, befofe so, so many dilentant else. The sound of snare, freewill..

unsure.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Apr 1 2011, 02:43 PM)

unsure.gif

goodpost.gif

( cool10.gif ?)

Me either, but nice try!

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Apr 1 2011, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 1 2011, 11:30 AM)
saw that one from a mile away.....

Yep. As soon as I saw the thread title.

Same here.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 1 2011, 03:45 PM)

unsure.gif

goodpost.gif

( cool10.gif ?)

English is not his first language. He's trying to make some metaphor and I can't figure it out, but that's just bad English I'm sure.

Or maybe...who knows cool10.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Apr 1 2011, 10:18 PM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 1 2011, 03:45 PM)

unsure.gif

goodpost.gif

( cool10.gif ?)

English is not his first language. He's trying to make some metaphor and I can't figure it out, but that's just bad English I'm sure.

Or maybe...who knows cool10.gif

I think he's trying to tie in the metaphor of the circling of the Ka'bah seven times. It's a practice performed at the beginning and end of the hajj to Mecca. It's also what Mohammad did once he and his followers had recaptured Mecca (then Yathrib), and Mohammad is seen as a very wise figure in Islam..?

Just a guess.

Nope. Didn't get me. I smelled AF right away laugh.gif

I think I am just gonna stay away from the internet completely next April Fools...

The whole internet, not that I am getting tricked... but there have been real news Items I ignored because they were posted on April Fools.

........ reminds me, the first car accident I ever got into (not my fault BTW) was on April Fools Day....my Senior Year of High School... (this was about 6 years ago mind you).. and I was on my way to work... I tried calling my parents to tell them that "Hey, Im alright and stuff, but I've been in a accident, and will need a ride to work once I'm done with the whole police, exchanging of information stuff" but I sat on the phone with them for like 10 minutes trying to convice them it was NOT an AF joke......

... so in other words, I really hate this holiday..

Archived