Tickets from StubHub?

GEK

Hi everyone,

I am looking for tickets for a few Rush shows and am considering purchasing them from StubHub. I have never used this service. Has anyone here ever bought Rush tickets from StubHub? What was your experience?

I appreciate all comments!

Thanks.

QUOTE (GEK @ Mar 30 2011, 05:48 PM)
Hi everyone,

I am looking for tickets for a few Rush shows and am considering purchasing them from StubHub. I have never used this service. Has anyone here ever bought Rush tickets from StubHub? What was your experience?

I appreciate all comments!

Thanks.

I have used Stub Hub a couple of times for RUSH and they are top notch. No issues...what they say is what you get. If they don't list the seat #s...call them and they will call the seller to find out.

Never used them for Rush, but have for a couple NFL games. I had one bad experience - my tickets had already been scanned when we arrived at the gate, so apparently the tickets I bought were sold to someone else who entered the gate before we did. Luckily there were still seats available, so we purchased another set of tickets and saw the game. We weren't about to drive 2 hours home pissed off.

The next day, I called Stubhub. They took all my information and sent me a refund for the original tickets. They were very accomodating, and probably stopped doing business with the idiot that sold the tickets. Unfortunately, this situation cannot always be avoided.

If you use them for a must-see show, I recommend you bring Stubhub's customer service contact info with you and get to the venue early. I believe they keep a few "spare" tickets nearby in case problems like this arise. Otherwise, you can get a refund after the fact if you get ripped off.

Hope this helps.

Edited by GernTheFish

I haven't used StubHub for concerts, but I have on several occasions for ball games...and while you pay a little extra per ticket, the selection of seats is fantastic. In the case of sporting events, they are usually provided by season ticket holders with outstanding seats. I have never had an issue with them and unlike some other ticketing agencies, these guys talk to you through the whole process...read: they send you emails for EVERYTHING! They tell you when the seller confirms the order. They tell you when the ticket ships. They tell you to check your tickets when they arrive (which if being sent by FedEx, they even know when they arrive!) and contact them with ANY issues.

Thankfully I have not had to contact customer service, but knowing that hold your hand through the whole thing is reassuring.