What do you make of this?

different.hearts

This comment was posted on a YouTube video of a live performance of Circumstances:

TRUE STORY: I grew up in Canada and moved to the States with my family when I was 14. I ran into Alex Lifeson at my neighborhood record store when I was 12. I hadn't really gotten into Rush yet, but I knew who they were because my dad was a HUGE fan. Anyway, he and I got to talking..the next thing you know he's asking me if I've ever "been with" a grown up before. I wasn't sure what he meant -- then he started saying things like "How'd you like to make fifty bucks?" It was creepy, so I left.

Do you think it's a troll, or could it have actually happened? Another user on YouTube suggested that maybe he was on some kind of drug or something, but I don't like to jump to conclusions like that.

QUOTE (different.hearts @ Mar 29 2011, 10:43 PM)
This comment was posted on a YouTube video of a live performance of Circumstances:

TRUE STORY: I grew up in Canada and moved to the States with my family when I was 14. I ran into Alex Lifeson at my neighborhood record store when I was 12. I hadn't really gotten into Rush yet, but I knew who they were because my dad was a HUGE fan. Anyway, he and I got to talking..the next thing you know he's asking me if I've ever "been with" a grown up before. I wasn't sure what he meant -- then he started saying things like "How'd you like to make fifty bucks?" It was creepy, so I left.

Do you think it's a troll, or could it have actually happened? Another user on YouTube suggested that maybe he was on some kind of drug or something, but I don't like to jump to conclusions like that.

I remember this one time I was having a slash in the bogs at Manchester Airport in the First Class lounge and peered over to the next pisser, as one does, only to notice it was Alex Lifeson. Next thing he's asking me how much I charge for bum sex. I was shocked I can tell you as not ten minutes before I'd seen him come out of one the cubicles with Les Claypool of Primus.

Great stamina that Lifeson guy!

Turned him down of course, the floor was a bit wet and there was a terrible smell of bullshit.

f***ing ridiculous.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 29 2011, 10:23 PM)
The same person left a comment like that about Geddy on a Fly by Night video. Welcome to the internet. wacko.gif

Stands to reason that Geddy's a Paedo/Predatory Homo too. Those types like to operate in groups and share out the spoils.

FWIW Neil just likes to walk about with his old man hanging out.

QUOTE (different.hearts @ Mar 29 2011, 04:43 PM)

Seriously all I have to say about this is where is this record store 'cuz times are tough and I'm always up for something new.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Mar 29 2011, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (different.hearts @ Mar 29 2011, 10:43 PM)

I remember this one time I was having a slash in the bogs at Manchester Airport in the First Class lounge and peered over to the next pisser, as one does, only to notice it was Alex Lifeson. Next thing he's asking me how much I charge for bum sex. I was shocked I can tell you as not ten minutes before I'd seen him come out of one the cubicles with Les Claypool of Primus.

Great stamina that Lifeson guy!

Turned him down of course, the floor was a bit wet and there was a terrible smell of bullshit.

ohmy.gif I never realized that Alex and Les were so close.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Mar 29 2011, 04:19 PM)
I'm not sure if libel applies to the internet, but that is almost a textbook definition. Alex should sue. No, I am not kidding.

well he might as well sue Tony R and cosey toes while he's at it...

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Mar 29 2011, 10:12 PM)
I have seen it accused that Alex Lifeson is a drunk male prostitute.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (different.hearts @ Mar 29 2011, 02:43 PM)

facepalm.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Mar 30 2011, 04:21 AM)
QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Mar 29 2011, 04:19 PM)
I'm not sure if libel applies to the internet, but that is almost a textbook definition.  Alex should sue.  No, I am not kidding.

well he might as well sue Tony R and cosey toes while he's at it...

So that's what Americans mean when they say they're going to sue your ass...

Archived