Greensboro and Toledo rescheduled

scottw

The Toledo date has been rescheduled. It's been pushed back one week from Wednesday, April 6th to Wednesday, April 13th.

It looks like the Friday, April 1st Rush show at the Greensboro Coliseum has been pushed back one day to Saturday, April 2nd.

Edited by scottw

QUOTE (scottw @ Mar 28 2011, 04:46 PM)
The Toledo date has been rescheduled. It's been pushed back one week from Wednesday, April 6th to Wednesday, April 13th.

It looks like the Friday, April 1st Rush show at the Greensboro Coliseum has been pushed back one day to Saturday, April 2nd.

not confirmed by rush.com i would not worry until thats done !!!

confused13.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (scottw @ Mar 28 2011, 04:46 PM)

where is this info coming from?

it is confirmed on ticketmaster- the toledo show is the 13th...damn!!

but not on rush.com yet.

Edited by hughes&kettner

wow...if i am correct, the first time they ever rescheduled a show was in March 2008 for the S & A tour in New Orleans because the Hornets made the playoffs. In kind jesture they gave 100,000k to the Katrina relief. What the hell is going on here. Reschedule 2 shows before the tour even starts....somethings up. we will know soon

confused13.gif

Wow, thanks for posting this! At least I will be able to go on Sat. My birthday is Friday the 1st so it was gonna be cool seeing them on that day. It is a 3+ hour ride up there too! Hopefully everything is Ok with the boys.

2.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 28 2011, 05:47 PM)
I am in absolute shock. There's no way I can make the new date. I had seventh-row will call tickets and have no idea if I can get the money back or transfer them to anyone.

My heart hurts...

why you can't make it darlin'? screw work!! i may be interested in your tix..somehow.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 28 2011, 06:47 PM)
I am in absolute shock. There's no way I can make the new date. I had seventh-row will call tickets and have no idea if I can get the money back or transfer them to anyone.

My heart hurts...

I will also take your tickets if you need to get rid of them.

Thanks guys. There's someone else on vacation the next week at work, so I absolutely can't get away. Same situation all through April. Depending on the $ refund situation, I'm now thinking about shows in June...and maybe going to RushCon when I thought I couldn't afford it.

Under normal circumstances, the VIP will-call tix have to be picked up with ID and credit card of the person who bought them. Maybe the rules will change now that we're talking a reschedule?

There's also the issue of the VIP merch that's probably on its way to me...I don't know what that means for a (partial) refund, either.

Once I know more I'll post back...uggghh.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 28 2011, 07:15 PM)
Thanks guys. There's someone else on vacation the next week at work, so I absolutely can't get away. Same situation all through April. Depending on the $ refund situation, I'm now thinking about shows in June...and maybe going to RushCon when I thought I couldn't afford it.

Under normal circumstances, the VIP will-call tix have to be picked up with ID and credit card of the person who bought them. Maybe the rules will change now that we're talking a reschedule?

There's also the issue of the VIP merch that's probably on its way to me...I don't know what that means for a (partial) refund, either.

Once I know more I'll post back...uggghh.

That was for Greensboro, right? Can't make Toledo.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 28 2011, 06:47 PM)

My heart hurts...

Just take a deep breath and call the venue in the morning. I'm sure they'll be more than accomodating (just check to make sure it doesn't say they can reschedule on a whim on the ticket, because my tickets say that).

Just got this from the The RUSH Newsletter:

RUSH TIME MACHINE TOUR 2011 GREENSBORO & TOLEDO DATE CHANGES!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Live Nation announced today that due to unforeseen circumstances the Rush performance previously scheduled for this Friday, April 1st in Greensboro has been postponed one day and will now take place on Saturday, April 2nd at the Greensboro Coliseum. Doors remain 6:30 pm with show time at 7:30 pm.

After much consideration, as the Toledo performance would have been the 4th show in 5 days the decision was made to delay the show rather than move forward as previously scheduled. The added time between shows will ensure that fans in Toledo are treated to the best performance that Rush can deliver. As a result, the Toledo performance previously scheduled for Wednesday, April 6th will be postponed one week and will now take place on Wednesday, April 13th at Huntington Center.

Tickets for both of the previously scheduled performance will be honored at the rescheduled dates. Fans requiring a refund may do so at point of purchase.

For complete tour and ticket details visit: www.livenation.com and www.rush.com

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Mar 28 2011, 10:41 PM)
Hopefully well get embroidered hats out of this

I thought about that! I want to see pics if you do (well, I want to see what I missed either way)!

The good news is, I got a full refund on the VIP package by calling Ticketmaster. I guess that means no merch, either, but that's no biggie...I'm just glad it hadn't shipped and caused a problem getting a refund.

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Mar 28 2011, 11:41 PM)
Hopefully well get embroidered hats out of this

What would they write instead of the rain day? Would it say something like "The undisclosed reason for cencellation day", "The fail day" or my personal favourite "no comment <skip a line> Toledo/Greensboro"?

The plot thickens - after I cancelled the tix and (supposedly) got a full refund, the merch showed up! Don't know if they'll charge me seperately or if it'll cause a problem with the refund. Time will tell.

jonboy71, I've heard there was some kind of booking mess-up in Greensboro that started it all, but don't know how much truth there is to it.