Just saw Rod Stewart/Stevie Nicks show

glennb2112

Saw the show in Atlanta and they still have it. Stevie Nicks took a few songs to get rolling but once she did..wow. Landslide brought the crowd to tears. I have always liked her music (my girlfriend is a huge fan of hers) and I have gained even more respect for her as a artist. Rod Stewart was a showman from the start. Interacting with the crowd, his band, and going through a collection of hits had the crowd on its feet from start to finish. Highlights included a duet of "Young Turks" with Stevie and Maggie May. If the show is coming to your town I highly recommend.

I don't know if I'll be going but it's definitely a show I would be interested in seeing. I'm more of a Stevie Nicks fan than Rod Stewart, but he made some great tunes as well.

I've seen Rod the Mod a number of time, not in a long time, but his shows were always good. He's a showman. I saw him from about the third row at the Memorial Auditorium in Buffalo many moons ago. It was an absolute spectacle.. I've not seen him in years, good to hear he's still got it..

Archived