Hahaha.... hah.... that's awkward.

different.hearts

Today I was enjoying listening to "In The End" on youtube. I noticed in the description the user had written, "This song is an example of Lifeson starting a song by playing an acoustic guitar, then switching to an electric after the intro. He would do this again on other songs like "A Farewell to Kings" and "The Tress".

Naturally, I was like "Oh! The Tress! I've never heard of that song before! biggrin.gif" And I went and searched it.

Turns out the person typo'd and had meant to say The Trees. >_> Then I felt really stupid.

So, have you ever head any moments like this, where you thought it was a new song when it turned out to be the same one?

QUOTE (different.hearts @ Mar 27 2011, 02:18 PM)
Today I was enjoying listening to "In The End" on youtube. I noticed in the description the user had written, "This song is an example of Lifeson starting a song by playing an acoustic guitar, then switching to an electric after the intro. He would do this again on other songs like "A Farewell to Kings" and "The Tress".

Naturally, I was like "Oh! The Tress! I've never heard of that song before! biggrin.gif" And I went and searched it.

Turns out the person typo'd and had meant to say The Trees. >_> Then I felt really stupid.

So, have you ever head any moments like this, where you thought it was a new song when it turned out to be the same one?

Check out Tim Sawyer when you get a chance.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Mar 27 2011, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (different.hearts @ Mar 27 2011, 02:18 PM)

Check out Tim Sawyer when you get a chance.

Isn't that your latest Rush video tongue.gif

Archived