Firefox 4.0

snowdogged

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Jun 24 2011, 03:53 AM)
Am I going crazy, or did I just receive a mozilla notification relating to 5.0 earlier?

I am currently running it. Little change.

I am sick of these memory hogging browsers. Or maybe it is just extraneous web page junk.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you access Yahoo mail from Thunderbird, you NEED to view this video on how to connect. Yahoo changed some things around.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 28 2011, 07:34 PM)
Wow, Firefox 5.0 is out now... only after like 3 or 4 months? confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif

Not seeing any major difference?

4.0.1 was buggy as hell. Crashed constantly for me and I was lucky enough just to get five minutes of browsing in without it freezing! I haven't had any issues with 5.0 though, but it seems confusing to build so much hype over version 4 and then come out with 5 not even a full year later. eh.gif

Around the time I updated to five, firefox returned with the (not responding) feature, much to my disappointment... I just cleared my cache/cookies, if that wasn't the problem then I'm just going to go back to 3.6 (and hey, that version's compatible with tor too. I'll gladly go back to it if 5 fails me)... Edited by Kenneth