Fast Food

If you had to choose, McD's, BK, or Wendy's?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose, McD's, BK, or Wendy's?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Wendy's

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy's.

The best thing about McDonald's is their fries (kinda), their McFlurries, and those chicken wraps. And their sweet tea.

For BK, I like those pie things and their slushies.

Wendy's, I like it all! It's the only place I'll go for a legitimate meal, given the three choices.. But McDonald's is all right for a cheap, quick snack.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Mar 23 2011, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 23 2011, 07:31 PM)
i've heard good things about wendy's chili.  anybody try it?

Nothing like homemade chili, but its good.

Stay away from the chili in Brookfield. That's where they toss the flies they squish.

Despite my last post, I chose Wendy's

Burger king a very close second

and McDonald's I wouldn't even feed Qaddafi.

Edit: Okay, I would feed Qaddafi McDonald's, but only to kill him.

Edited by Tarkus406

Wendy's

We had a tradition of grabbing Wendy's for dinner on our first day of a Kona vacation. There was one in the Keahou shopping center, just up the street from where we stay. It had a beautiful view of the sunset, which is when we'd be done settling in and taking a breather from traveling. But, the last time we visited, it was gone. There's one in Kailua town but it's just not the same.... fists crying.gif

I voted McDonalds, is Wendy's really so great? Whenever I see one of those "You Know When its Real" commercials I always laugh to myself "Yep, you also know when it's not."... But I haven't had Wendy's since I was a kid, so..

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 24 2011, 12:14 AM)
I voted McDonalds, is Wendy's really so great? Whenever I see one of those "You Know When its Real" commercials I always laugh to myself "Yep, you also know when it's not."... But I haven't had Wendy's since I was a kid, so..

Wendy's may be just fast food, but it's a hell of a lot more real than McD's is.

LOL - Wendy's is kicking ass, and is how I voted also.

We only eat fast food when driving to MD to visit my wife's family... and we try and wait out for a rest area with a Wendy's when we go.

They used to have a grilled salad wrap that was awesome, in a pita bread. Dunno if they have it any more. I like their spicy chicken sandwich also. I agree, their new fries are way better.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Mar 24 2011, 11:16 AM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 23 2011, 05:36 PM)
You don't have an option of picking anything else or none at all.  tongue.gif

Whataburger.

You Fail! Read the rules jerky tongue.gif

I'd pick the flame-broiled burgers of Burger King and the fries of McDonald's. wink.gif

Overall, I choose McDonald's of these three.

I got very sick from a McDonald's cheeseburger once and have not gone back since, so this is last of the three. I guess Wendy's is the best, but I like Burger King.

I haven't been to Hardee's in awhile because they are not in Boston. They were really good in the 1970s, but they were microwaved frozen burgers in the 80s. Not until Carl's Jr bought them out that they started getting better. That and the Paris Hilton commercial. laugh.gif

Wendys..AWESOME old school-style burgers

and great french-fries. trink36.gif yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Mc dees-- barely passes food quality control,imo. confused13.gif no.gif

BK--fairly decent chicken sandwiches...The whoopers

are trash...thrown together and then tossed on the floor,

stepped on a few times, then given to an unsuspecting

customer...atleast thats how it tastes!!! 062802puke_prv.gif z7shysterical.gif scared.gif

Edited by go2wrk@95974

Wendy's is waaaaaayyy better than the other two. More choices and the food is fresher and just better overall to me.

Wendy's by a mile. I don't ever go to BK....ever. I only go to McD's when there is nothing else available. I actually enjoy Wendy's spicy chicken fillet and chili.