My time to vent

glennb2112

I have not received my tickets to the show in Nashville so I thought I would contact music today to see what's the "hold up". I first checked my billing information to make sure they were sent to my new address. there is a place for UNIT on the form. I thought that meant APARTMENT number. Apparently thats not the case..so they sent my tickets to my APARTMENT COMPLEX but not to my apartment. I know that I could have the tickets placed at will call, after explaining myself numerous times to Krystal (who kept telling me there isn't a unit block on the form) Damn!!!! I hate will call..makes me nervous and i love having my tickets in hand so that there is no mix up! new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Mar 23 2011, 09:49 AM)
I have not received my tickets to the show in Nashville so I thought I would contact music today to see what's the "hold up". I first checked my billing information to make sure they were sent to my new address. there is a place for UNIT on the form. I thought that meant APARTMENT number. Apparently thats not the case..so they sent my tickets to my APARTMENT COMPLEX but not to my apartment. I know that I could have the tickets placed at will call, after explaining myself numerous times to Krystal (who kept telling me there isn't a unit block on the form) Damn!!!! I hate will call..makes me nervous and i love having my tickets in hand so that there is no mix up! new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

ticketmaster sent my ticket for toledo and i must have thrown it out with junk mail. i called them and they now have one waiting at wilcall. they would not send another, only wilcall.

maybe if you just ask for replacement tix at wilcall they'd do it?

my problem is that they have a "blank spot" for UNIT on the billing and shipping information but that is not for apartment number? I just hope there isn't a screw up at will call on the day of the show.

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Mar 23 2011, 10:35 AM)
my problem is that they have a "blank spot" for UNIT on the billing and shipping information but that is not for apartment number? I just hope there isn't a screw up at will call on the day of the show.

call and call and bust their ball untill they tell you : "yes sir, your tix are right here @ will call"...sqeaky wheel...

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Mar 23 2011, 09:49 AM)

Not sure how far away you are from the arena but you may be able to pick them up early. I always trust that they will be there but it's the lines that drive me nuts. This happened to me at another concert (not Rush and not Music Today) I called the arena a few days before the show to confirm they ahd tham and I picked them up. It was a pain but at least I had them in hand.

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Mar 23 2011, 07:49 AM)

Rest easy, my friend. UPS lost my MusicToday tickets for the 2007 Marysville show and the only replacement option was to have them at will-call on the day of the show. I was worried, especially because I was selling extra tickets and had to find trusting souls who would actually meet me at the venue to exchange money for tickets and be willing to pay full price for that transaction.

There was no method of retrieving tickets early as the tickets from LiveNation don't make it to the box office until early afternoon on the day of the show.

In fact, I had another will-call pick-up when a friend who works for LiveNation set me up with tickets for Shoreline last year. No mailing of tickets for employee purchases so I had to wait until the day of the show to even know what seats I had...that was a real nail biter, I must say.

But, fear not! It works...tickets will be there and you will get into the show. I know it seems hard to believe and you may have no finger nails left by the time show day arrives but you will find your tickets waiting for you at the box office on the afternoon of the show.

You may want to see if the box office at the venue can tell you when those will-call tickets will actually be delivered to them. These are created in a different way than tickets you buy at the box office where they are printed on the spot. Replacements get printed elsewhere and are then delivered to the box office and that delivery time varies. Call them, tell them that you're waiting for replacement tickets that are to be available at will-call on the day of the show and see if they can give you an idea of the time they are likely to arrive for you to retrieve them.

They will be there and you will enjoy the show! Rock on!