Rejoice! It's Spring

RushCanuck

In my region, we're in the "Melting snow/Cold rain and wind" stage..... 062802puke_prv.gif

Crimeny....I'd rather have SNOW..... ohmy.gif

QUOTE (rushforumnewuser @ Mar 20 2011, 05:40 PM)
To clarify, technically it's now spring. Psychologically, that barrier is crossed. My hope is no more snow, realistically, I live in Canada, so I'm probably dreaming. But at least it's more daylight than dark now.

Ya, we're still in March dude... I wouldn't say we're outta the woods as far as snow goes till May. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Mar 20 2011, 05:34 PM)
In my region, we're in the "Melting snow/Cold rain and wind" stage..... 062802puke_prv.gif

Crimeny....I'd rather have SNOW..... ohmy.gif

I'll take the rain. It's easier to drive in rain, you don't have to shovel it or clean it off of your car, and the temperature doesn't drop like a rock for days afterward.

It may drop a few degrees, but not below zero.

Happy Spring!! chickendance.gif

not quite for us. supposed to get 3-6" tomorrow. W.T.F wtf.gif

It's getting a little warmer here. At least the days are longer and that's helpful for the mindset.

Still........

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_T-OJzxNvAcE/TVDEVmAKjXI/AAAAAAAABt8/irCJa-DI8II/s320/preview%2Bfor%2Bwinter%2Bplease%2Bplease%2Bgo%2Baway.jpg

th1245.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Mar 21 2011, 05:50 AM)
It's getting a little warmer here. At least the days are longer and that's helpful for the mindset.

Still........

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_T-OJzxNvAcE/TVDEVmAKjXI/AAAAAAAABt8/irCJa-DI8II/s320/preview%2Bfor%2Bwinter%2Bplease%2Bplease%2Bgo%2Baway.jpg

th1245.gif

^This. th1245.gif th1245.gif th1245.gif

Meh. We had two pretty chilly winter months but the rest has been more than tolerable. I barely ran the furnace in all of February.

I like spring OK, at least the first month. I know this makes me sound like a horrible curmudgeon, but enjoyment of spring is, for me, tempered by the knowledge that dreaded summer with all of its miseries (brutal heat, sticky humidity, bugs, high power bills) is on its way.

I HATE summer with a passion. There are no words, seriously. And around here summer starts in early May.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 21 2011, 09:06 AM)
It's snowing here in Montreal and we are suppose to get about five inches.

W00T!! I might be able to go skiing this weekend. biggrin.gif 653.gif

It f-n snowed here today . It was 79 deg on Friday confused13.gif

Archived