Now here's a finale...

lerxt1990

Yowza, that is amazing. Replace in the mood with working man, throw in a lerxst rant, and you have the perfect ending for the TM tour.

One more thing I'd like to point out, this was recorded in 83 and this dude's camera captures better audio in concerts than mine does. What gives laugh.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 18 2011, 08:37 PM)
Yowza, that is amazing. Replace in the mood with working man, throw in a lerxst rant, and you have the perfect ending for the TM tour.

One more thing I'd like to point out, this was recorded in 89 and this dude's camera captures better audio in concerts than mine does. What gives laugh.gif

This is from '83, on the Signals tour I believe.

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Mar 18 2011, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 18 2011, 08:37 PM)

One more thing I'd like to point out, this was recorded in 89 and this dude's camera captures better audio in concerts than mine does. What gives laugh.gif

This is from '83, on the Signals tour I believe.

Sorry, that was a typo. It is from '83.

That really is a nice bootleg considering the times. I mean, wow. If anything the sound's not bad!

Signals tour was my dad's second show. He said he remembered being upset that they played "In the Mood". laugh.gif

But I wish I could've been there!

However, I will be having my graduation ceremony in the same hall they were in for that Signals tour here... hee~

QUOTE (greg2112 @ Mar 19 2011, 07:02 AM)
Right on! The glory years. I went to that tour, my first Rush show. Amazing.

my first one, too! I remember this show really well, because the first night we took one of my friends mom's with us, so no weed was smoked. Can't say that for the next night, though.

common001.gif 2.gif common001.gif

Archived