Two tragic losses

iluvgeddy05

I'm just putting this here to have some folks say some prayers for our neighbors. By neighbors, I mean our house property is behind theirs and something very bad happened this weekend. Please see the link for more details:

http://auburnpub.com/news/local/article_47...1cc4c002e0.html

My husband and father in law were very close to the deceased and are quite shaken up. This all went down as we slept in our house. We know more to the story than what the media put online but I will not volunteer that information. Just reaching out for support right now. We are ok, the suspect is in jail and all are safe at the moment.

Also, my coworker's brother passed away from cancer this weekend. He was only 49 and she is very upset. I need to find the F*CK YOU CANCER thread and spout off there at some point.

So, please, if you have an extra moment, send some warm vibes towards these families. Thanks.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 14 2011, 08:13 PM)
My thoughts are with the families. And, you too. These things have obviously left you shaken. hug2.gif

Yeah that's very sad and upsetting. And so much more when it happens so close to you.

His mug shot looks like he'd been cryin his eyes out.

Gonna be tough to ever forgive himself for that.

Somethin like this puts a bad spirit/vibe out there. Only way I know how to describe it anyway.

My advice would be to tell a loved one that you love them or a friend how much you appreciate them.

This makes me appreciate how precious a peaceful home and family is.

Wow...that's horrible. sad.gif I can't imagine how tough this is for you right now - but stay strong. We are all here to get you through this. hug2.gif

rose.gif

Dear iluvgeddy05,

I am, and will continue to pray for your co-worker who lost her brother to cancer.

As well as for your neighbours and their families.

I have no idea whatsoever as to how prayer works , but I am 100% confident that it truly does.

Thanks for reaching out on their behalf, they are most fortunate to have someone who is as caring as you are in their lives.

~love, hope, strength

RGLT

hug2.gif to you and your husband, and my thoughts and prayers to Bernards' wife and grandson. How absolutely terrible a thing to happen sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif And I'm so so sorry about your co-workers brother. I hate Cancer with every fiber of my being... rose.gif sad.gif

Thanks everyone; it is much appreciated.

The funeral was this morning for our neighbor. It was huge, televised, police line and all. I didn't go and really should have (see "what pissed you off today" thread).

Archived