What Wouldn't You do for a Million Dollars

snowdogged

I was watching an episode of Fear Factor last night with my wife and they were doing something where the woman had to get in a Plexiglas box with a bunch of bugs and the man had to do a bunch of stuff to get her out. My wife said that she would never do that. I asked her if she would if she were guaranteed a million dollars for getting in the box and she said she would not.

I then went down a list of things, such as bungee jumping and a few other things and she said no to all of them. Myself, I would do anything for a million dollars. Heck, I'd probably do anything for $500. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with anything that would go against anyone's morals. This only has to do with things similar to the things they might have on the show Fear Factor. So, is there anything you would not do for a million dollars?

Permanently mutilating myself comes to mind. I'm not talking about tattoos or even some kind of minor ritual scarring - think amputation. Perhaps I could give up a digit, but poking out an eye or cutting off a limb is not worth $1,000,000.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Mar 14 2011, 09:45 AM)
I agree with Mara. Anything that can cause permanent disfigurement or disabliltiy is where I would draw the line.

Outside of that I don't think there's much of anything I wouldn't do.

Same here.

Bring it!

I've seen some gross things on shows like Fear Factor. I remember one time, people had to squish the goo out of cow eyeballs and then drink the goo.

You know what? I'd do it. I'd probably vomit for a week straight, but I would be a vomiting millionaire.

My following post, chances are, is NSFW. Be warned.

2.gif

Me and my friends were basically debating the same topic around a year ago. The challenge we came up with was this: Would you blow a dude's d*** for a million dollars? We added in little modifiers, such as that everyone you know would hear about it, and it would end up on youtube. It was actually a very divided subject, around half said no and half said yes. Some said they'd do it for less, like $20,000. I'd sure as hell do it, that's a lot of money for one gay prostitution move.

If this post violates any sort of rule, yeah edit it. My bad.

2.gif

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Mar 14 2011, 03:35 PM)

2.gif

Me and my friends were basically debating the same topic around a year ago. The challenge we came up with was this: Would you blow a dude's d*** for a million dollars? We added in little modifiers, such as that everyone you know would hear about it, and it would end up on youtube. It was actually a very divided subject, around half said no and half said yes. Some said they'd do it for less, like $20,000. I'd sure as hell do it, that's a lot of money for one gay prostitution move.

2.gif

As a female that's not a terribly big deal. tongue.gif Unless the dude is someone like Willie Pickton (the nasty-ass unwashed pig farmer serial killer dude who slaughtered all those women up in Canada about 25 years ago). Then it would be a big deal - the hygiene part at least as much as the serial killer part. What good is $1 mil if you're dead, either from being murdered or from salmonella off the pig farmer's schlong?

(I know this sounds nonsensical. Google Willie Pickton and the pig/salmonella part will make more sense).

Fear Factor stuff? For a million? Just about anything. I can choke down any kind of food, spiders and insects (and snakes, etc.) don't bother me.. The worst would be the ones involving tightropes, physical obstacle courses, and the like. I have a grand fear of physical danger!

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 14 2011, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (That One Guy @ Mar 14 2011, 03:35 PM)

2.gif

2.gif

As a female that's not a terribly big deal. tongue.gif Unless the dude is someone like Willie Pickton (the nasty-ass unwashed pig farmer serial killer dude who slaughtered all those women up in Canada about 25 years ago). Then it would be a big deal - the hygiene part at least as much as the serial killer part. What good is $1 mil if you're dead, either from being murdered or from salmonella off the pig farmer's schlong?

(I know this sounds nonsensical. Google Willie Pickton and the pig/salmonella part will make more sense).

Willie Pickton lived right by my school ph34r.gif

We run past the property for gym class now

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 15 2011, 03:47 AM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Mar 14 2011, 09:45 AM)
I agree with Mara. Anything that can cause permanent disfigurement or disabliltiy is where I would draw the line.

Outside of that I don't think there's much of anything I wouldn't do.

Same here.

Bring it!

I've seen some gross things on shows like Fear Factor. I remember one time, people had to squish the goo out of cow eyeballs and then drink the goo.

Shit, I'd do that for about 100 yen. Yeah, that's about a buck. trink38.gif

Fear Factor should be called Wuss Factor. They should have some real dangerous things like using a boa constrictor as a necktie for a day at work, giving a great big hug to a Kodiak grizzly, or spending the weekend camping with a serial killer in the Australian outback. After that, I think we'll truly see how valuable money is.

Archived