Do I Annoy You?

snowdogged

Do I Annoy You?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do I Annoy You?

• Yes, you annoy me and I do not think that you are Funny at all.
    • No, you do not annoy me and I think that you are funny
    • I have no idea who you are.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 11 2011, 01:58 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 11 2011, 02:47 PM)
I've only received 23 complaints about you over the years. That's not bad!

tongue.gif  laugh.gif

I gotta pick up the pace! biggrin.gif

Who was the other 1? I know I was 22 of them - jackass always sniping my good captions!

QUOTE (Fridge @ Mar 11 2011, 04:58 PM)
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/Fridge-1967/gay_thread1.jpg

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 11 2011, 10:03 AM)
Hi, this might seem like a strange and egocentric thread to you and you'd probably be right about that. The thing is that I do somewhat have insecurity issues and might also be a bit neurotic. I joke and goof around a lot in this forum. I'd say probably around 60% or so of my posts are just me goofing around and I often wonder if I am just annoying people! I know of maybe a couple of people in this forum who do think that I am funny but I don't want to keep on goofing around like this if I am annoying a large majority of the forum by doing so. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings! I'm a big boy and I can take it!

Thanks!

I don't think you're annoying, but I do think you're kind of an asshole. Does that count?

J/K, man! You're a-ok and super duper nifty cool in my book! trink39.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2011, 07:10 PM)
Hi, this might seem like a strange and egocentric thread to you and you'd probably be right about that. The thing is that I do somewhat have insecurity issues and might also be a bit neurotic. I joke and goof around a lot in this forum. I'd say probably around 60% or so of my posts are just me goofing around and I often wonder if I am just annoying people! I know of maybe a couple of people in this forum who do think that I am funny but I don't want to keep on goofing around like this if I am annoying a large majority of the forum by doing so. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings! I'm a big boy and I can take it!

Thanks!

I don't think you're annoying, but I do think you're kind of an asshole. Does that count?

J/K, man! You're a-ok and super duper nifty cool in my book! trink39.gif smile.gif

You'd say anything to get more listeners for your radio show!!! wink.gif

Thanks Goob!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2011, 07:10 PM)

Thanks!

That made me think of this famous joke...

http://cricketsoda.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/jesus-loves-you-tshirt.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 12 2011, 07:12 AM)
Are the replies in this thread what you wanted or what you expected?

Neither you nor this thread annoys me. However, I can't help but think that this poll reminds me of a female friend asking me whether she looks fat or not. Just sayin'

Yeah, well I guess I was a little bit in a bad mind set when created this thread and as for the poll choices, I was going to put a bunch more choices originally but I just got fed up! Also, I guess I found out that there are a couple of people who I thought didn't like me in this forum that don't have a problem with me. So, I am glad that I made this thread. In hindsight, I just think putting any poll choice at all was a stupid idea!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Mar 12 2011, 07:38 AM)
Interesting poll. Almost 61% have no idea who you are. Does that bother you? Would you prefer a reaction, be it positive or negative?

No, that doesn't bother me.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 12 2011, 09:34 PM)

Neither you nor this thread annoys me. However, I can't help but think that this poll reminds me of a female friend asking me whether she looks fat or not. Just sayin'

Yeah, well I guess I was a little bit in a bad mind set when created this thread and as for the poll choices, I was going to put a bunch more choices originally but I just got fed up! Also, I guess I found out that there are a couple of people who I thought didn't like me in this forum that don't have a problem with me. So, I am glad that I made this thread. In hindsight, I just think putting any poll choice at all was a stupid idea!

Ah. What if you found out that there are people in this forum that you thought liked you but actually have a problem with you? It seems to me that those kinds of folks are much worse compared to those that say straight up that they dislike you.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 12 2011, 07:56 AM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 12 2011, 09:34 PM)

Ah. What if you found out that there are people in this forum that you thought liked you but actually have a problem with you? It seems to me that those kinds of folks are much worse compared to those that say straight up that they dislike you.

Well, I don't know about that? It's not like this thread was some kind long thought out process.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Mar 12 2011, 04:38 AM)
Interesting poll. Almost 61% have no idea who you are. Does that bother you? Would you prefer a reaction, be it positive or negative?

Not many people in this world are worth noting anyways.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 13 2011, 06:04 AM)

I disagree. Everyone is noteworthy in some regard...even if we don't notice why.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 12 2011, 09:04 PM)

You would make a FABULOUS dictator, shiny medals an' all.

Archived