Japan Declares Nuclear Emergency

snowdogged

QUOTE (rummut71 @ Mar 12 2011, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 12 2011, 03:07 PM)
QUOTE (rummut71 @ Mar 12 2011, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 12 2011, 02:41 PM)
High amounts of radiation leaked into Earth's atmosphere does affect the whole planet. It is because of people who choose to ignore signs that the World is slowly becoming poisoned by deadly toxins that the planet is in such a dire situation!

I see that you were directly affected by Chernobyl in 1986...

I didn't downplay the seriousness of what is happening... World. Big place. Sky not falling. Remove tinfoil hat.

I will keep wearing my tin foil hat but in the mean time why don't you educate yourself on the matter!

"Nuclear and environmental scientists have warned that the nuclear arsenal poses the single largest threat to our planet's environment. A US military report says that even a small-scale use of atomic weapons could devastate the world's ecosystems and climatic balance, and would cause a damage that would persist for more than half of the coming decade."

Link to Article

Thanks for proving your 'education' by clicking a mouse a couple of times...

Note, your link has no mention of the entire Earth being destroyed as you have previously mentioned...

For Pete's sake man... I am not saying it is not harmful. If you launched every missile there is right this second we will be cooked as shit, but the Earth ain't going anywhere... We are little specks on the Earth. Parasites. It is gonna be here way after us.

I don't need 'Google' eduaction on the subject to realize these obvious things I have mentioned.

Earth will be fine. So will you. If you are so concerned about 'educating', look up the area affected by Chernobyl...It is pretty fukkin big, but nothing more than a mole on the body of the Earth.

Or stay home and keep looking out the shutters.

You sound like one of those people who think that just because you are living your lifetime currently, nothing bad could happen on this Earth. I believe it's called the "normalcy bias". It's foolish, and if you really think this planet is in good shape, then maybe it's YOU who is hiding behind the shutters.

You have to look at it from a scientific standpoint; we, as humans, are nothing more than organic matter. We have properties about us just like elements that comprise the earth. Just because we have advanced psychological functions that enable us to study language, memory, and emotions doesn't mean that we are more privileged over any other scientific body in the universe. According to Stephen Hawking, we were all created as a result of an "accident".

When we die, we die. Just like when a plant withers away, it dies. Sitting here and saying that "the earth is fine" is just putting yourself in further denial.

This may sound very pessimistic, but it's my two cents.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived