Japan Declares Nuclear Emergency

snowdogged

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard a scientist say that there could be more quakes soon that are just as bad. They have quite a few nuclear power plants in Japan. I just hope that they don't have anymore quakes and that they can contain the damage that has already been done.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 11 2011, 11:01 AM)
I heard a scientist say that there could be more quakes soon that are just as bad. They have quite a few nuclear power plants in Japan. I just hope that they don't have anymore quakes and that they can contain the damage that has already been done.

Indeed, especially since I'm in the ring of fire and don't want to die from this radioactive filth!

High amounts of radiation leaked into Earth's atmosphere does affect the whole planet. It is because of people who choose to ignore signs that the World is slowly becoming poisoned by deadly toxins that the planet is in such a dire situation!

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 12 2011, 02:41 PM)
High amounts of radiation leaked into Earth's atmosphere does affect the whole planet. It is because of people who choose to ignore signs that the World is slowly becoming poisoned by deadly toxins that the planet is in such a dire situation!

I see that you were directly affected by Chernobyl in 1986...

I didn't downplay the seriousness of what is happening... World. Big place. Sky not falling. Remove tinfoil hat.

Maybe the sky is not falling today but I have a young daughter and I do not want the sky to fall on her when she gets older! If there is a nuclear meltdown it definitely will not have a positive affect on this planet. There is a reason why the U.N. has outlawed the testing of nuclear missiles.

QUOTE (rummut71 @ Mar 12 2011, 03:50 PM)

I didn't downplay the seriousness of what is happening... World. Big place. Sky not falling. Remove tinfoil hat.

I will keep wearing my tin foil hat but in the mean time why don't you educate yourself on the matter!

"Nuclear and environmental scientists have warned that the nuclear arsenal poses the single largest threat to our planet's environment. A US military report says that even a small-scale use of atomic weapons could devastate the world's ecosystems and climatic balance, and would cause a damage that would persist for more than half of the coming decade."

Link to Article

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 12 2011, 03:07 PM)

I will keep wearing my tin foil hat but in the mean time why don't you educate yourself on the matter!

"Nuclear and environmental scientists have warned that the nuclear arsenal poses the single largest threat to our planet's environment. A US military report says that even a small-scale use of atomic weapons could devastate the world's ecosystems and climatic balance, and would cause a damage that would persist for more than half of the coming decade."

Link to Article

Thanks for proving your 'education' by clicking a mouse a couple of times...

Note, your link has no mention of the entire Earth being destroyed as you have previously mentioned...

For Pete's sake man... I am not saying it is not harmful. If you launched every missile there is right this second we will be cooked as shit, but the Earth ain't going anywhere... We are little specks on the Earth. Parasites. It is gonna be here way after us.

I don't need 'Google' eduaction on the subject to realize these obvious things I have mentioned.

Earth will be fine. So will you. If you are so concerned about 'educating', look up the area affected by Chernobyl...It is pretty fukkin big, but nothing more than a mole on the body of the Earth.

Or stay home and keep looking out the shutters.

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Mar 12 2011, 02:58 PM)
Oh great...we all know what happens after Japan has a nuclear accident....This guy and his buddies show up. wtf.gif

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/Jiraiah/gzilla56.jpg

I forgot a laugh.gif for Gorjila...

QUOTE (rummut71 @ Mar 12 2011, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 12 2011, 03:07 PM)

Link to Article

Thanks for proving your 'education' by clicking a mouse a couple of times...

Note, your link has no mention of the entire Earth being destroyed as you have previously mentioned...

For Pete's sake man... I am not saying it is not harmful. If you launched every missile there is right this second we will be cooked as shit, but the Earth ain't going anywhere... We are little specks on the Earth. Parasites. It is gonna be here way after us.

I don't need 'Google' eduaction on the subject to realize these obvious things I have mentioned.

Earth will be fine. So will you. If you are so concerned about 'educating', look up the area affected by Chernobyl...It is pretty fukkin big, but nothing more than a mole on the body of the Earth.

Or stay home and keep looking out the shutters.

I made those clicks to prove what I already knew. It is attitudes like this that is destroying our environment!

QUOTE (rummut71 @ Mar 12 2011, 05:11 PM)
A bit off topic, but I would be more concerned with the huge amount of farmland that got washed over by the tsunami... It will be 100% useless for agricultural use. For a really long time...

They could grow salt water taffy trees....Wait a minute...that would be from salt water infiltration...They could grow popcorn...or 7 leaf clovers.

Archived