:hotdog: :pizza: :burger:

Mr. Not

I always end up eating too many hot dogs...Can't eat one. I can eat one burger, but it takes at least 3 dogs w/buns to make me full. Pizza is going to happen today.

popcorn.gif always a large popcorn, no butter thanks, at the movies

hotdog.gif gimme a cold hotdog with mustard and warm beer trink38.gif at the ball game

burger2.gif wanna good burger with cheese, onion, pickle, mustard, hold the mayo anytime, (anybody got any fries? laugh.gif )

pizza.gif mmmm, pizza for all occasions!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 6 2011, 08:17 PM)
I'd heard about them, but haven't gotten in the habit of using them yet! I should put them on my main page.

Put them on your main page?

What do you mean exactly?

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 7 2011, 10:44 AM)
i broke down and had two dirty water dogs the other day. hotdog.gif hotdog.gif the buns weren't the freshest though. a hot dog vendor gets one chance. if you serve me a hot dog that is less than satisfactory in any way, i will not be returning and will move on to the next one. tongue.gif

ahh...the dirty water dog. There are few connoisseurs this is true RL.

Please do not equate "breaking down" with eating such local delight...it's a treat, enjoy!

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Mar 7 2011, 12:49 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 7 2011, 10:44 AM)
i broke down and had two dirty water dogs the other day.  hotdog.gif  hotdog.gif  the buns weren't the freshest though.  a hot dog vendor gets one chance.  if you serve me a hot dog that is less than satisfactory in any way, i will not be returning and will move on to the next one.  tongue.gif

ahh...the dirty water dog. There are few connoisseurs this is true RL.

Please do not equate "breaking down" with eating such local delight...it's a treat, enjoy!

thanks for understanding. biggrin.gif there's nothing like standing on a city corner with the sun in your face and eating a good dirty water dog. cool.gif

QUOTE (summer_sky @ Mar 6 2011, 08:42 PM)

When you go to make a post, it shows the clickable smilies to the left. You can change which ones appear there by clicking More at the bottom, then [Edit my clickable smilies] near the top of the popup. You can only have 60 on the main page at one time, though, so choose wisely cool.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 7 2011, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (summer_sky @ Mar 6 2011, 08:42 PM)

When you go to make a post, it shows the clickable smilies to the left. You can change which ones appear there by clicking More at the bottom, then [Edit my clickable smilies] near the top of the popup. You can only have 60 on the main page at one time, though, so choose wisely cool.gif

oooohhh, thnx! I didn't know this feature of editing the smilies list smile.gif