Deluxe Moving Pictures

Hatchetaxe&saw

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Feb 25 2011, 06:37 PM)
Saving my pennies for the blu ray.

yes.gif !!

Can't wait to see how the videos look all cleaned up and digitized. 653.gif

QUOTE (greg2112 @ Feb 26 2011, 10:59 AM)
Audiophiles:  Strictly from a music perspective (never mind the bonus videos), is this worth buying if you dont have a multi-speaker surround setup in your home?

No.

If you don't have the 5.1 then don't bother. However if you want everything they release then by all means.

I can't wait to hear the Blue ray in all it's 5.1 glory.

QUOTE (greg2112 @ Feb 26 2011, 10:59 AM)
Audiophiles: Strictly from a music perspective (never mind the bonus videos), is this worth buying if you dont have a multi-speaker surround setup in your home?

I'm buying it just for the new remastered CD. I don't have a 5.1 setup either.

QUOTE (thizzellewashington @ Feb 26 2011, 05:50 PM)
If the CD is newly remastered, that's worth buying. I don't currently have a 5.1 setup but I plan on getting one by the end of the year.

Eventually I'll get a 5.1 setup as well... with a new remaster, I may shell out the dough for it

Yes. <3

One of my dad's friends has an awesome stereo setup, and I have the PS3, so it looks like we'll be able to hear it in 5.1. At the least, I'll finally be able to see the video for "Vital Signs" in good quality.

im glad this is coming out cause i just bought a new, expensive Sony Home Theater system. wooot! smile.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Feb 28 2011, 03:34 PM)
I wish they included Moving Pictures live, in its entirety, from the Time Machine Tour.

Patience, the whole live version of Moving Pictures will be on the Time Machine DVD (and cd?) and there are boots available on this very forum.

Archived