2012 CA TOUR...

cajun boy

QUOTE (cajun boy @ Feb 18 2011, 04:51 PM)
we're back from this tour in July. We'll take a short break in the summer, start recording in September and hopefully have the new album out for the start of the next tour, which would be in the spring of 2012. ...ALEX

yes.gif trink39.gif common001.gif 653.gif cool10.gif

unless they decide to bring the tour to japan. i can a see a new dvd coming out from that one. rush in japan sarcasm.gif

Of COURSE they were going to tour in 2012...some kid going to that show just might be alive when 2112 comes around.

QUOTE (sgbam42 @ Feb 20 2011, 09:58 PM)
The way i see it is with advances in medical technology and assuming we wont all kill each other i will be 115 years old when the year 2112 comes around so i might live to see it. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Wouldn't you be around 127 if you were born in 1985? laugh.gif

QUOTE (osage2112 @ Feb 18 2011, 09:21 PM)
Of COURSE they were going to tour in 2012...some kid going to that show just might be alive when 2112 comes around.

Ohh yeah , there pre- 100th anniversary of 2112, there is no God if they don't play that album in its entirety.

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Feb 21 2011, 11:19 AM)
QUOTE (sgbam42 @ Feb 20 2011, 09:58 PM)
The way i see it is with advances in medical technology and assuming we wont all kill each other i will be 115 years old when the year 2112 comes around so i might live to see it. biggrin.gif  tongue.gif

Wouldn't you be around 127 if you were born in 1985? laugh.gif

My daughter is 2 , she'll be 3 in 2012....maybe , just maybe...

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Feb 19 2011, 08:16 AM)
QUOTE (cajun boy @ Feb 18 2011, 04:51 PM)
we're back from this tour in July. We'll take a short break in the summer, start recording in September and hopefully have the new album out for the start of the next tour, which would be in the spring of 2012. ...ALEX

yes.gif    trink39.gif    common001.gif    653.gif    cool10.gif

unless they decide to bring the tour to japan. i can a see a new dvd coming out from that one. rush in japan sarcasm.gif

Rush in Oz has a better ring to it.

...but that'll be the day.

I'll probably buy a DVD if they film it because I'm hopelessly addicted.

It would be nice if with the TM or CA DVD they would include older shows. That would make it more worth it. Instead of just getting ANOTHER tour DVD you get some older shows as well. Maybe Test for Echo or Counterparts... perhaps Roll the Bones? I would LOVE a DVD with 90's Rush!!

And now that I've gone totally off topic.... bolt.gif