Rush items

Rushchick10

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Apr 4 2012, 06:43 AM)
QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ Mar 31 2012, 06:37 PM)
I was rifling through a box of my stuff today and came across this item.  I haven't seen it in a very long time.  I actually forgot that I even had it.

It's a painter's cap from the Grace Under Pressure tour.  I bought it at the Cow Palace in San Francisco after the concert.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/Perchance/100_2247.jpg

"Rush" on the front of the cap and the "p/g" on the top of the cap glow in the dark.  Time flies....

trink38.gif

Dude, that is awesome. A painter's cap!

laugh.gif

The 80's sure were something, weren't they....??

wink.gif

trink39.gif

laugh.gif

At the time, it was all that I could afford. So there! angry.gif

tongue.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Kozmo4Rush @ Apr 4 2012, 06:34 AM)
QUOTE (roodrood @ Feb 22 2012, 09:58 PM)
I have many rare mags and books to sell or trade, along with rare photos I took of Rush in the early seventies and eighties. I am mostly interested in concert photos of the band before 1992, especially from the seventies and eighties. A collectors site would be great to see for sure.

Here you go:

www.rushphotoarchive.com

Fan photos from the 70s until now.

Kozmo biggrin.gif

Cool photos. Thanks for sharing.

Went on a CD safari this weekend and stumbled on the Headlong Flight edit/album version advance radio promo.

Wasn't expecting to find one in the rest of the promo singles in the bin (I always hope) but maybe this one got by somebody.

QUOTE (ytserush @ May 27 2012, 11:09 PM)
Went on a CD safari this weekend and stumbled on the Headlong Flight edit/album version advance radio promo.

Wasn't expecting to find one in the rest of the promo singles in the bin (I always hope) but maybe this one got by somebody.

Anyone know if there have been any other new promotional singles released yet for Clockwork Angels?

If anyone has that complete tourbooks collection that came out a few years ago, talk to me about it. I don't have much in the way of rare stuff, but I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for a copy.

I'm not quite sure what you'd consider a "reasonable price" but I've just put my signed & still sealed copy up on ebay. Maybe I'm looking for too much, I'm not sure. I don't mean to be greedy but I think it's quite a valuable item & I obviously want to get as much as I realistically can for it.

For what it's worth, you can find it here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201408896399?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If anyone has that complete tourbooks collection that came out a few years ago, talk to me about it. I don't have much in the way of rare stuff, but I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for a copy.

I'm not quite sure what you'd consider a "reasonable price" but I've just put my signed & still sealed copy up on ebay. Maybe I'm looking for too much, I'm not sure. I don't mean to be greedy but I think it's quite a valuable item & I obviously want to get as much as I realistically can for it.

For what it's worth, you can find it here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201408896399?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/95436-buy-my-vip-swag/#entry3698192

QUOTE (ytserush @ May 27 2012, 11:09 PM) Went on a CD safari this weekend and stumbled on the Headlong Flight edit/album version advance radio promo.

Anyone know if there have been any other new promotional singles released yet for Clockwork Angels?

Ha. Still missing those other Clockwork Angels promos more than three years later. The Wreckers and...what was the other one... The Anarchist?