New Entry on Neilpeart.net

The Mighty Dudad

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Feb 4 2011, 06:01 PM)
Looks like Neil just posted a new news update on his website.

Click Here

Good read about not only the upcoming book but a new drumming DVD as well.

Enjoy!

bncegrn.gif cheer.gif

Thanks!!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/bouncingarounddvd.gif

Suck it, haters! laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 4 2011, 09:33 PM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 4 2011, 06:47 PM)
did he say anything about the band/tour?

that's all that i'm curious about, however given their recent history with revealing their plans, i'm definitely in a i'll believe things when i see them mode...

Oh. Thomas ... tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Feb 4 2011, 08:37 PM)

that's all that i'm curious about, however given their recent history with revealing their plans, i'm definitely in a i'll believe things when i see them mode...

show me the money. wink.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 4 2011, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Feb 4 2011, 08:37 PM)

show me the money. wink.gif

cheque's in the mail. biggrin.gif

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/haters-gonna-hate.gif

tongue.gif

(You know I kid.)

Good read! I liked the insight into the production side of things. Always interesting to read about.

Thanks for letting us know! Sometimes I forget to check his site for updates.

I'd equate my experience in reading this entry the same as viewing a cathode ray tube on a dead channel. Devoid of flavor! Like Wile E. Coyote tin-can soup!

Btw, its obvious Neil is in contract with The Macallan/Edrington group and receives liquid compensation contingent on the "consumptive" use of the title "The Macallan" in his logs or books. Not that I care, but its "coincidental" mention seems just a little forced at this point.

Am I the only one that uses CONTROL+F (find) and just does a keyword search through the entire article for the word "Rush"?

If he isnt talking about Rush, I couldnt care less about what he does or what he's interested in. It's so weird, he wants to be very private, does not like interacting with fans ever, yet he writes these huge essays about what he does in his life outside of the band. Bit of a contradiction there. You would think he would like the fact that someone like me has no interest in him unless he is behind a drum set, yet here he is posting his life on the internet. Dope.

No offense to Neil, but I have read as many books about his travel adventures to last a lifetime. I'm ready for him to write something different. I have had my fill of him eating in a diner where some hick doesn't recognize him so he has a conversation with the hick and realizes hicks that don't know him are worth talking to. atickhum.gif spit6ph.gif

QUOTE (trenken @ Feb 5 2011, 08:04 AM)
Am I the only one that uses CONTROL+F (find) and just does a keyword search through the entire article for the word "Rush"?

If he isnt talking about Rush, I couldnt care less about what he does or what he's interested in.

I don't even go that far. Too much effort. I know that in these threads people will post if he has anything substantial to say about the band. That's what I care about too.

I like his books but the last drum d.v.d he did was a Snooze fest and a waste of my $$$

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Feb 4 2011, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 4 2011, 08:07 PM)
Wake me up when you have Clockwork Angels news Neil

schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif
schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif

goodpost.gif

yes.gif signs015.gif

Archived