Favorite/least favorite songs in the setlist?

USB Connector

Fave: everything but my least favorite

Least fave: Stick It Out.

I guess I could throw "Working Man" into the "Least favorite" mix. Really, the only thing that song is good for is an extended jam. That song is 062802puke_prv.gif otherwise.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eded

QUOTE (Lamelight @ Feb 5 2011, 07:16 AM)
I did not see them last year but I'm really looking forward to hear Camera Eye, Time Stand Still, Red Barchetta and Presto live.

Stick It Out and Faithless are my least favorites.

Presto is actually amazing live. Don't sell it short. wink.gif

Oh, and I love Faithless, but I can see where people don't like the live version. I think it's awesome, myself. wink.gif

Edit for typo

Edited by Rushchick10

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Feb 5 2011, 03:05 PM)
eded
QUOTE (Lamelight @ Feb 5 2011, 07:16 AM)
I did not see them last year but I'm really looking forward to hear Camera Eye, Time Stand Still, Red Barchetta and Presto live.

Stick It Out and Faithless are my least favorites.

Oh, and I love Faithless, but I can see where people don't like the live version. I think it's awesome, myself. wink.gif

Well it's better than the studio version tongue.gif

Favorites: Time Stand Still, Presto, Marathon, BU2B, Subdivisions, The Camera Eye, Caravan, La Villa Strangiato

Least Favs: Faithless, Workin' Them Angels...both good songs, but I would have replaced them with a couple older tunes.

All the other songs I really enjoyed, as well, though yes.gif

QUOTE (rushforumnewuser @ Feb 6 2011, 04:30 PM)
QUOTE (Todem @ Feb 4 2011, 04:07 PM)
Favorite song - La Villa Strangiato

Least favorite - Stick it Out

I'll go with this. If my memory serves me correct, i disliked video accompanying Stick it Out also (too strange for me).

This is how I feel as well. Several of the songs were new to me because of my "blind period." I've grown to love all of them except for Stick It Out.

confused13.gif

And when they went into La Villa, I nearly fainted with joy wub.gif

Least favourable ones for, considering the fact how wide is their catalogue I really don't get into these at _all_, some parts "good" but they are not Rush for me (C&W fans for maybe)... "Faihless" and "Working them Angels".

really the favourites of mine missing: Analog Kid and Afterimage..these would raise the roof off from the concert halls by true devoted longtime fans..!! Hope they adjust something..

common001.gif

Highlight for me was Marathon and Camera Eye. Marathon is the one song I've been dying for since I first heard it. When I found out they were playing it I almost stroked.

TCE was just awesome because they finally played it. And the videos of NYC and London on the screen were awesome.

Least favorite......... Shockingly, I'm struggling to find one. I'd have to say either Freewill (it can only be played so many times) or Presto (it's neat that they played it, but I think there are so many other songs that could play the roll of 'song before Geddy speaks for the first time'.)

Favorite: Time Stand Still, Presto, Marathon, The Camera Eye of course... Subdivisions is always great even if it's not a rarity

(I really didn't mind Stick It Out either ph34r.gif )

Least Favorite: Leave That Thing Alone, Working Man... maybe wasn't as excited to see those as some of the other songs

I'm always glad to hear Subdivisions. I never get tired of that. Also, and I realize I may be in a minority, I really enjoyed Presto. I love that song (and that album, in fact). The new songs are great too.

The only one that didn't do much for me was Faithless. I don't dislike the song necessarily, but it seemed to be a momentum killer.

JMHO

I would have to say the Fav was Camera Eye even shortened.

I can't come up with a least Fav.

Although, I would love to see them play Fly By Night. I have never seen it live.