Zeitgeist: Moving Forward 2011

Following on the from the excellent Zeitgeist Addendum, Peter Joseph has released the 3rd Zeitgeist film entitled Moving Forward.

The movie was independently released simultaneously in over 60 countries and in over 30 languages on January 15, 2011 with over 340 screenings worldwide, making it one of the largest independent events in film history.

It is currently the top rated documentary of all time on IMDB.

Truly excellent film and concept, If it appeals to you spread it amongst your family and friends and join the zeitgeist movement.

I've watched the first two hours of this third Zeitgeist. Its a little redundant and I see where its going, but I will make myself watch the rest of it soon. The first one was great, if not a little incohesive. From what I remember, the second one was really interesting, but a world without 'money' as we know it would never happen. Not without a HUGE change. The coming world-wide economic collapse won't even bring this about. It'll just set off a third World War--planned just like the last two (and every war in between and several before them). eh.gif